Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem opening sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem opening sims Empty Problem opening sims

Post by Guest Sun 14 Apr 2013, 04:08

I dont know if this is the right place im sorry.Ill TRY to be brief :-P.I have all expansions up to Mastersuite,and now i installed seasons and 70s,80s,90s.I have used Utorrent for the rest EPS that i need,but i could only install the 2 EPS above,There are no .exe.I dont know HOW to install the rest.When i go to launcer,it says update available,when i click yes,it just freezes there.When i bypass the launcher,the game loads up to a point and then says to install a Mastersuite disc,so i applied the crack and no use.It doesnt work.Please i really need help here.Thank you.

@Noelia
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Problem opening sims Empty Re: Problem opening sims

Post by Guest Wed 24 Apr 2013, 07:34

Could be that the crack is not any good, try downloading the Games4theworld torrents,

you could also try see if the games4theworld crack works with this other torrent though

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 24 Apr 2013, 16:38

Definitely try following those instructions again, as it sounds like you already were before.

However, you do only need ONE of the expansions listed in order for the crack from the fix to work. So don't go overworking yourself for expansions you don't really want Smile

Try updating the game using the manual patch instead of the launcher, and if you have any errors, please take a screenshot for us, it sometimes helps Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top