Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 CRASHES when reaches 99% at Loading Screen.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 CRASHES when reaches 99% at Loading Screen..... Empty Sims 3 CRASHES when reaches 99% at Loading Screen.....

Post by Guest Sat 22 Nov 2014, 13:17

Hi, so I have bought the Sims 3 full expansion on iOffer via GAMERSON. (It is under RG. Catalyst, whatever that means...)

I have 8000+ mods (CMAR non core mod, Twallan's Master Controller, tons of cc from TSR, ModTheSims, PeggyZone, Jonha Sliders, aWT slider hacks... you name it, I have it). I did not install them via the launcher, installed, I have them downloaded as .package files or I used the Sims 3 Multi Pack Installer and have the contents extracted as .package files. At first, I couldn't even load the game as it tells me that some modification is not compatible with my patch version (1.63), so I spent nearly 4 days slowly adding the mods back, and seeing if my Sims 3 could run with said 8000+ mods. (I just tested if my game could start, and I click exit, remove the caches, and add some more mods before restarting my game). Turns out that out of 8000+ mods, only 3 were not functional. So happily, I loaded the game, selected the town and was taken to the loading screen. It took me a long long time and for some reason, my game can't seem to be able to move past the loading screen: when the green bar reaches 99% of the full bar, it stops and after some time, it simply crashes and tells me that something is hindering Sims 3 from working and Windows will notify me again.

I tried running without my CC content, and it works perfectly fine. What should I do? How do I fix this? Can anyone please please please help me? I really am upset because Sims 3 has always been a game I love and never was able to play...T.T

PS. My laptop's model: Sony VGN-SR55GF/N. I will be spending some money to get myself a MSI gaming laptop. Do you think it will help solve this problem? (And the lags?)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 CRASHES when reaches 99% at Loading Screen..... Empty Re: Sims 3 CRASHES when reaches 99% at Loading Screen.....

Post by Guest Sat 22 Nov 2014, 14:15

Hello,

Have you tried to merge your CC using CCMagic?
Maybe you should reduce the number of Mods that you have...

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 CRASHES when reaches 99% at Loading Screen..... Empty Re: Sims 3 CRASHES when reaches 99% at Loading Screen.....

Post by Guest Sat 22 Nov 2014, 14:51

So it could be due to the large amount of CCs I have eh? Alrighty. I'd better start merging em first. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 22 Nov 2014, 18:40

Did you get your game running properly after following Shamrock's advice?
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top