Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age: Origins 'anims.erf' file?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Age: Origins 'anims.erf' file? Empty Dragon Age: Origins 'anims.erf' file?

Post by Guest Sun 30 Nov 2014, 19:13

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a download link for the 'anims.erf' file of Dragon Age: Origins, or post a reply with the file in a zip or something. I've looked around for a download, but could not find one, most likely because the game is outdated by now. The game works very well, but the 'anims.erf' file I currently have is corrupt, so certain animations don't work. Other files are corrupt as well, but this is the only one that removes the immersion (a dog that floats and doesn't move its body other than for movement, for example). This isn't too urgent, but I would greatly appreciate it if someone would help me! Thanks in advance! Smile

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Origins 'anims.erf' file? Empty Re: Dragon Age: Origins 'anims.erf' file?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 02 Dec 2014, 07:27

Pyrondon wrote:Hi, I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a download link for the 'anims.erf' file of Dragon Age: Origins, or post a reply with the file in a zip or something. I've looked around for a download, but could not find one, most likely because the game is outdated by now. The game works very well, but the 'anims.erf' file I currently have is corrupt, so certain animations don't work. Other files are corrupt as well, but this is the only one that removes the immersion (a dog that floats and doesn't move its body other than for movement, for example). This isn't too urgent, but I would greatly appreciate it if someone would help me! Thanks in advance! Smile

Hello Pyrondon and welcome,

Sorry for the late reply, but I don't have Dragon Age: Origins installed anymore on my current set-up (my old hard-drive died 2 months ago). I may or may not re-install the game, so I can't promise anything, sorry.

In any case, this error sounds very strange; I once got a prompt that a .dll file was missing, but that was resolved by updating my graphics drivers to the latest version. I never heard about an issue like yours, though normally...that shouldn't happen.

If you want, try un-installing the game. After which you re-boot the computer. And then re-install the game - see if that fixes your animation issue(s).

I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything again, sorry.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top