Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still can't connect to Community Gallery [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still can't connect to Community Gallery [SOLVED] Empty Still can't connect to Community Gallery [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Dec 2014, 01:06

I've read and followed the directions on this thread verbatim and to a T. Then I downloaded the CAS Demo on Origin as suggested on this thread over here. I still can't connect and I have no idea why. My copy is from Games for the World. I installed the Ultimate Fix. As far as I know, I've exhausted every suggestion I've found thus far. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smile

//EDIT

Okay, I'm not sure if it's appropriate to delete this thread, or if I even can, but I no longer have a problem. I'm connected to the Community Gallery!

I don't know what I did to fix this, but I'll tell you exactly what I did.

Of course, I read everything and followed the instructions as I said before. I restarted the game as well as Origin multiple times during the lengthy process of elimination. Made sure Origin was up to date, switched usernames, downloaded the CAS Demo... none of that helped.

I re-downloaded the Ultimate Fix (the same version I already had). When that was finished downloading, I restarted my computer. I applied the Ultimate Fix again, started The Sims 4, and I'm online!

It could have been restarting my computer, or it could have been re-applying the Ultimate Fix. Either way, I hope this helps others. 

Still can't connect to Community Gallery [SOLVED] Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Still can't connect to Community Gallery [SOLVED] Empty Re: Still can't connect to Community Gallery [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Dec 2014, 03:08

Hi there! Very Happy

Thanks for making a new topic, and for letting us know what you did to solve it. Indeed, it most certainly will help others in the future.

Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top