Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help cant find the installation folder [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help cant find the installation folder [SOLVED] Empty Help cant find the installation folder [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 04 Dec 2014, 02:58

After i downloaded the latest fix and update for the sims 4 and opened the installation folder it was a bunch of wierd letters and symbols. there was no guide or instructions. HELP PLEASE Help Help Why. Why. Why. WhatDidUJustCallMe? :DedicatedToLorilihim  
The Sims 3 plumbob Help The Sims 3 plumbob

Last edited by HunterQual on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 03:22; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Help cant find the installation folder [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help cant find the installation folder [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 04 Dec 2014, 03:03

Hi there! Very Happy

So, you are talking about the Installation Guide on the Ultimate Fix? Or what "installation folder" are you refering to?

If you are talking about the Installation Guide, then please remember that you need a PDF viewer to be able to open it. You can get a free one, like Adobe Reader, from here:
http://get.adobe.com/reader/

But any other PDF viewer will work. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Help cant find the installation folder [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help cant find the installation folder [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 04 Dec 2014, 03:14

Yes thats what i ment haha but thank you!!  cheers Paty ninja! Paty ninja! Paty ninja! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Dec 2014, 03:30

HunterQual wrote:Yes thats what i ment haha but thank you!!  cheers Paty ninja! Paty ninja! Paty ninja! Hammertime

You're very welcome! Very Happy

As you marked it solved, I'll close the topic now. Should you need anything else, feel free to open a new one. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top