Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 create-a-sim problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 create-a-sim problem. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 create-a-sim problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 05 Dec 2014, 01:50

Sims 4 create-a-sim problem. [SOLVED] Untitl11

It looks like that when i play the game....i already applied the fix, then it crashes when i tried to play the game

hope you can fix it Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 create-a-sim problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 create-a-sim problem. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Dec 2014, 19:20

donix123 wrote:Sims 4 create-a-sim problem. [SOLVED] Untitl11

It looks like that when i play the game....i already applied the fix, then it crashes when i tried to play the game

hope you can fix it Smile

Hello donix123 and welcome,

Can you please try and add the download location for your internet browsers (Firefox/Chrome) to the "exclusions" of your anti-virus program ? And while you're at it, also add the download location for your torrent client to the exclusions too.

And after that, please re-download and re-apply the "Ultimate fix", from here:
http://goo.gl/n1kiU2

Install instructions are included. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 create-a-sim problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 create-a-sim problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 06 Dec 2014, 02:13

it did not work...i tried to turn of the anti-virus but still nothing happens SadSadSadSad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Dec 2014, 11:09

donix123 wrote:it did not work...i tried to turn of the anti-virus but still nothing happens SadSadSadSad

Do you have the "laptop moe" enabled, by chance ? If yes, turn that OFF again, in the options menu. Also, turning off anti-virus programs is not enough, usually. You really must add the install location of the game to the EXCLUSIONS of your anti-virus program. 

Also make sure to add the download location for your internet browsers to the exclusions too. And THEN try re-downloading the fix again. Good luck.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 06:21

i tried it all but nothing happened...so i re-install the game then i did not put the fix and everything works well..i think the fix has a problem

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 Dec 2014, 19:58

donix123 wrote:I think the fix has a problem

Not really. The only "problem" there might be is that the crack files get easily deleted or "cleaned" by anti-virus programs. And yes, it is possible to overcome issues like that; you "only" have to familiarize yourself closely enough with your anti-virus. Nobody else can do that for you, since that's your responsibility.

The other thing to check would be if you have any mods or custom content, and if yes, then try removing the stuff for now.

Do you need help with anything else, or can I close the topic now ? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Dec 2014, 09:08

it works now!! Smile

i didn't know that besides from avast antivirus, i also have microsoft security essential so i put the locations to the exception list and re apply the fix.  

if you are using windows 7 and you don't know if you have other antivirus running you can follow these steps:

1.Open Action Center by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

2.Click the arrow button next to Security to expand the section.

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun ! Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top