Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audio in-game very quiet... [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Audio in-game very quiet... [SOLVED] Empty Audio in-game very quiet... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2014, 19:33

Hello all! I just wanted to say that I am having a blast playing The Sims 4. I am so glad that I found this site. Now, to my issue...I have my system volume turned all the way up and I also have my in-game volume turned all the way up! I am still having problems with the audio. Is there anything that I can do to make it louder?

Thanks for the help!

Back to top Go down

Audio in-game very quiet... [SOLVED] Empty Re: Audio in-game very quiet... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2014, 20:28

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Is this problem on Windows, or in a Mac? I ask because I see you have both of them in your profile.

So, you have every Audio settings at 100% in the in-game options?
And have you checked that the volume of The Sims 4 is not lowered down in the Volume Mixer? If it's lower than the normal volume, it won't go up much even if you put your System Volume at max.

Back to top Go down

Audio in-game very quiet... [SOLVED] Empty Re: Audio in-game very quiet... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2014, 20:33

it was purposely set to that, it seems that in the game it was lowered by about 40% of it sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2014, 20:35

storeguy wrote:it was purposely set to that, it seems that in the game it was lowered by about 40% of it sound.

Sorry, but I don't understand. What do you mean? Are you having the same issue with your game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2014, 20:52

SeoY wrote:Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Is this problem on Windows, or in a Mac? I ask because I see you have both of them in your profile.

So, you have every Audio settings at 100% in the in-game options?
And have you checked that the volume of The Sims 4 is not lowered down in the Volume Mixer? If it's lower than the normal volume, it won't go up much even if you put your System Volume at max.

Thank you! I never even though to check the Volume Mixer! Smile and to answer your question about my OS. I own a Mac but I am playing The Sims 4 in boot camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2014, 21:20

AlwaysSimming wrote:Thank you! I never even though to check the Volume Mixer! Smile and to answer your question about my OS. I own a Mac but I am playing The Sims 4 in boot camp.

You're very welcome! Very Happy

So, was that the problem? Is the audio okay now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2014, 21:52

SeoY wrote:
AlwaysSimming wrote:Thank you! I never even though to check the Volume Mixer! Smile and to answer your question about my OS. I own a Mac but I am playing The Sims 4 in boot camp.

You're very welcome! Very Happy

So, was that the problem? Is the audio okay now?
The Sims 4 audio was super low in the mixer. Everything works perfectly now! Very Happy You rock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Dec 2014, 22:11

AlwaysSimming wrote:The Sims 4 audio was super low in the mixer. Everything works perfectly now! Very Happy You rock!

That's very good to hear! Very Happy

Problem solved, topic closed. If you ever need anything else, feel free to open a new one. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top