Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Icon and nothing happens.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Click Icon and nothing happens. Empty Click Icon and nothing happens.

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 09:15

Hello, sorry if this question was answered previously. I tried searching but couldnt find my exact problem.
I am trying to open the app on my laptop but when i click it nothing happens, like at all. No text box, no blue screen, nothing.
I have disabled all antivirus, applied the fix and i simply cannot figure out whats wrong. please help?

Back to top Go down

Click Icon and nothing happens. Empty Re: Click Icon and nothing happens.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 15 Dec 2014, 16:12

bradly93 wrote:Hello, sorry if this question was answered previously. I tried searching but couldnt find my exact problem.
I am trying to open the app on my laptop but when i click it nothing happens, like at all. No text box, no blue screen, nothing.
I have disabled all antivirus, applied the fix and i simply cannot figure out whats wrong. please help?

Hello bradly93,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Please download and apply the Ultimate fix from this thread. Apply the stuff according to the included instructions. But note that simply "turning off the anti-virus" doesn't always help - you must familiarize yourself with your anti-virus and learn how it functions, so that you can properly add file locations to the "exclusions".

Also note that you should de-activate "Windows Defender" completely. And of course any other third-party "security"-software too.

Good luck for now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top