Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portrait icon bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portrait icon bug Empty Portrait icon bug

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jan 2016, 21:50

Hello, I have a in-game issue I hope someone will be able to help me with!

So my current family were being totally fine, until I had the bug where multiple profile icons are selected and won't deselect (so all 6 family members were highlighted) I'd had this error before (different town) and I was able to move the family ou with their house, put them back on the same lot and the bug was solved. However, this time the highlight glitch wouldn't go away, so I moved the family out of the house and then back in again to find another glitch had occured... the highlight was gone, but the icons of the 3 cats I have in the house were replaced by weird ones that looked like Sims 2 characters.. they are above the 3 human sims on the panel rather than next to them, so I cannot select any of the cats. Also, since this happened the Build Mode and Buy Mode are greyed out and I can't click on them (I'm sorry, uploading pictures doesn't work for me for some reason)

Thanks in advance

Edit; I am already using Nraas Overwatch in-game

UPDATE: It seems even if I change households, the panel for the previous family shows up (with the same glitch) and I can't do anything with the new household

Back to top Go down

Portrait icon bug Empty Re: Portrait icon bug

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:03

Hello,

Have you started to use any new mods recently?
How long have you been playing this particular world? The larger the save game gets, the more likely it is that the world will glitch. 
If you're not using it already, you can try errortrap. But you may also want to try to move your entire neighbourhood. You can use porter for that. You may want to move any houses you built or edited to the library first, so your work doesn't get lost.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)