Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims stuck on the doors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims stuck on the doors Empty Sims stuck on the doors

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 18:50

Hello

I'm always stopping playing sims 3 because I always get bored and nervous because my sims stucks on the doors or on the stairs, I mean, they stay there for like 1 hour (1 hour on sims), or when they're running they still stand for 1 hour aswell.
I don't know if its lag or not, I'm thinking about unistalling all the games, and installing again, not just because of the lag or whatever it is, I want other expansions that I didnt install the other time >.<
Can someone please help me about that stuck thing? D:

Back to top Go down

Sims stuck on the doors Empty Re: Sims stuck on the doors

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 15 Dec 2014, 20:47

dhaul wrote:Hello

I'm always stopping playing sims 3 because I always get bored and nervous because my sims stucks on the doors or on the stairs, I mean, they stay there for like 1 hour (1 hour on sims), or when they're running they still stand for 1 hour aswell.
I don't know if its lag or not, I'm thinking about unistalling all the games, and installing again, not just because of the lag or whatever it is, I want other expansions that I didnt install the other time >.<
Can someone please help me about that stuck thing? D:

//MOVED

Hello,

Do you have any mods or CC for Sims 3 ? Or: when exactly did you notice that issue - did you add any mods or CC right before this glitch happened ?

But don't un-install the game yet. Also: is your computer strong enough for the game ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 16:26

I had a lot of mods on the sims 3, but I already unistalled WhatDidUJustCallMe? I'm gonna try to play the game without any mods. I'm downloading the sims 3 complete collection, so Imma wait...
The thing is, I never played it without that mods. 
And my computer, isnt the best computer in the world, but can deal with the most games. I play league of legends, so...

EDIT: 
I just used canyourunit and this are the results

http://prntscr.com/5hhpo8
http://prntscr.com/5hhq2f

my computer could be better, but yeah. only computer in the house...

EDIT: 
do you think if I use a gamer booster, it will get better? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 16 Dec 2014, 19:55

dhaul wrote:I had a lot of mods on the sims 3, but I already unistalled WhatDidUJustCallMe? I'm gonna try to play the game without any mods. I'm downloading the sims 3 complete collection, so Imma wait...
The thing is, I never played it without that mods. 
And my computer, isnt the best computer in the world, but can deal with the most games. I play league of legends, so...

EDIT: 
I just used canyourunit and this are the results

http://prntscr.com/5hhpo8
http://prntscr.com/5hhq2f

my computer could be better, but yeah. only computer in the house...

EDIT: 
do you think if I use a gamer booster, it will get better? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Hello,

Can you try going into "edit town" and then saving your sim family into the "library" ? After the family is saved, make a new save game, from the game's main menu, and put your sim family in that new game. Play on for a while to see if the same happens there.

Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 21:08

I will try. ^.^ My download is on 30,6% now.
Can you tell me what sims are inside the the sims 3 complete collection? 
All of expansions and stuff?

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 21:35

dhaul wrote:I will try. ^.^ My download is on 30,6% now.
Can you tell me what sims are inside the the sims 3 complete collection? 
All of expansions and stuff?

Thank you

Hi there! Smile

Yes, The Sims 3 Complete Collection contains every Expansion Pack and Stuff Pack released. It also includes the Manual Patch for the latest version, 1.67.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top