Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix Empty Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix

Post by Guest Sun 21 Dec 2014, 20:21

My game is the g4tw download I'm new here. . Since I downloaded the Ultimate Fix my game keeps crashing. I get around 10-15 minutes playing time and the game runs smoothly and then just crashes to desktop and asks me to close the programme. I've un-installed and reinstalled The Sims 4, and removed and reapplied the Ultimate Fix but it hasn't made any difference. Please help  Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix Empty Re: Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Dec 2014, 21:29

hanrobinson wrote:My game is the g4tw download I'm new here. . Since I downloaded the Ultimate Fix my game keeps crashing. I get around 10-15 minutes playing time and the game runs smoothly and then just crashes to desktop and asks me to close the programme. I've un-installed and reinstalled The Sims 4, and removed and reapplied the Ultimate Fix but it hasn't made any difference. Please help  Embarassed

//MOVED

Hello hanrobinson and welcome to the forum,

I'm sorry that nobody got back to you earlier; I myself haven't been active on here too much lately, and neither were the other team members. Now see this here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes

This here is written for Sims 3, but can you do step #2, and apply the steps to your TS4.exe, in your base game location of Sims 4 ? The file is located in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Or C:\Program files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin if you have a legit game.

After you added that file to the "DEP exceptions", try this:
If your Windows is a 64-bit version AND if your computer has 4 GB of RAM or more, then focus on step #3 of the above guide in particular. Download the "4 GB patch" from here.

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

After downloading, double-click on that 4 GB patch and in the next prompt, choose the TS4.exe in your base game location. Usually, that's C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Wait for the message "executable successfully patched" and close the 4 GB patch.

If you don't have 4GB of RAM and/or a 32-bit Windows, forget the step.

Now try the game again. Good luck and keep us posted ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix Empty Re: Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 15:25

//MOVED

Hello hanrobinson and welcome to the forum,

I'm sorry that nobody got back to you earlier; I myself haven't been active on here too much lately, and neither were the other team members. Now see this here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes

This here is written for Sims 3, but can you do step #2, and apply the steps to your TS4.exe, in your base game location of Sims 4 ? The file is located in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Or C:\Program files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin if you have a legit game.

After you added that file to the "DEP exceptions", try this:
If your Windows is a 64-bit version AND if your computer has 4 GB of RAM or more, then focus on step #3 of the above guide in particular. Download the "4 GB patch" from here.

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

After downloading, double-click on that 4 GB patch and in the next prompt, choose the TS4.exe in your base game location. Usually, that's C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Wait for the message "executable successfully patched" and close the 4 GB patch.

If you don't have 4GB of RAM and/or a 32-bit Windows, forget the step.

Now try the game again. Good luck and keep us posted ! Smile 

Hello! Razz
Thank you for the help, I followed all of the steps as you had written but when I went to start my game, the prompt "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0)"
Is there somewhere I went wrong or something? I don't know Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 20 Jan 2015, 05:04

hanrobinson wrote:
Hello! Razz
Thank you for the help, I followed all of the steps as you had written but when I went to start my game, the prompt "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0)"
Is there somewhere I went wrong or something? I don't know Embarassed

I'm so sorry that nobody else got back to you in the meantime, and I myself have been absent for a long time. Are you still getting that error though ?

Did you actually make sure to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 too ? (as mentioned in the base game installation guide of Games4TheWorld's TS4) ?

Also, look here and see if that helps you too:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18422-the-dynamic-library-rld-dll-failed-to-initialize-e0-error-fix

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 18:36

Carlos wrote:

I'm so sorry that nobody else got back to you in the meantime, and I myself have been absent for a long time. Are you still getting that error though ?

Did you actually make sure to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 too ? (as mentioned in the base game installation guide of Games4TheWorld's TS4) ?

Also, look here and see if that helps you too:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18422-the-dynamic-library-rld-dll-failed-to-initialize-e0-error-fix

Good luck !
Hi again Very Happy
The error has now gone and I can load up my game, however I'm back to the same issue of it crashing. I can't travel without it crashing to desktop and I can't save my game without it crashing to desktop either Embarassed It's also rather slow when it loads up and it sometimes freezes for a long time. I apologise for being so much trouble but do you know if there's something you can do to help? If not it's totally fine Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Feb 2015, 16:29

hanrobinson wrote:Hi again Very Happy
The error has now gone and I can load up my game, however I'm back to the same issue of it crashing. I can't travel without it crashing to desktop and I can't save my game without it crashing to desktop either Embarassed It's also rather slow when it loads up and it sometimes freezes for a long time. I apologise for being so much trouble but do you know if there's something you can do to help? If not it's totally fine Laughing

Sorry for the very belated reply,

http://games4theworld.org/contact.html

Read the part about "TeamViewer" there, and if you agree on that, do make sure to catch me on the chatbox (at the top of the forum's main page !), when you see me online there. I'm most active there on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays). I will then try and fix the issue via TeamViewer for you. Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix Icon_smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Feb 2015, 16:27

Carlos wrote:

Sorry for the very belated reply,

http://games4theworld.org/contact.html

Read the part about "TeamViewer" there, and if you agree on that, do make sure to catch me on the chatbox (at the top of the forum's main page !), when you see me online there. I'm most active there on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays). I will then try and fix the issue via TeamViewer for you. Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix Icon_smile 
Thank you for the help, I'll look out for you there Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top