Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate fix doesn't work Sims 3.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate fix doesn't work Sims 3. Empty Ultimate fix doesn't work Sims 3.

Post by Guest Fri 07 Apr 2017, 11:06

Yesterday I was unable to play sims 3, because my game said that it isn't the official gameplay. I'm really sure that I'm playing with the official gameplay and I've been playing this sims 3 game for years. So I followed every step of the Ultimate Fix (the latest version i think) but still the game keeps saying that it's the unofficial version?  Ultimate fix doesn't work Sims 3. 2830496658    I also changed something in my DEP, because many people recommend that. I had this problem before and then my whole game crashed so I had to re-install everything. I don't want to do this again please help me 
Maybe my cc is the problem? Is there a link to check bad cc?  
thank you
window.post_1491555928327_5 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }window.post_1491555930227_14 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }

Back to top Go down

Ultimate fix doesn't work Sims 3. Empty Re: Ultimate fix doesn't work Sims 3.

Post by Guest Fri 07 Apr 2017, 12:13

First of all try a new Sims 3 folder and see if the game now does start.

1. Go to Documents\Electronic Arts
2. Rename the folder The Sims 3 to The Sims 3_old
3. Now start your game

A new folder The Sims 3 will be created and you have, temporarily, lost all your homemade Sims, Lots aso.
When it does start now, you can, bit by bit, copy files and folders from your The Sims 3_old back to the new folder The Sims 3

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 07 Apr 2017, 19:16

fleurygu wrote:Yesterday I was unable to play sims 3, because my game said that it isn't the official gameplay. I'm really sure that I'm playing with the official gameplay and I've been playing this sims 3 game for years. So I followed every step of the Ultimate Fix (the latest version i think) but still the game keeps saying that it's the unofficial version?  Ultimate fix doesn't work Sims 3. 2830496658    I also changed something in my DEP, because many people recommend that. I had this problem before and then my whole game crashed so I had to re-install everything. I don't want to do this again please help me 
Maybe my cc is the problem? Is there a link to check bad cc?  
thank you
window.post_1491555928327_5 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }window.post_1491555930227_14 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }

Hello and welcome to the Forum @fleurygu,

First you have have download and apply the 1.67 manual patch.

Then you have to install at least one of the expansions/stuffpacks.

Finally, you have to apply the files from the #Crack-folder of the Ultimate fix, into your base game Game\Bin subfolder. Replacing the existing files. See this guide here for more details please:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Ultimate fix doesn't work Sims 3. Empty Sims 3 keeps crashing after installing Ultimate Fix

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 12:12

Yesterday I installed the latest version of the Ultimate Fix for the sims 3. After that I also installed some new cc. This cc isn't bad cc or something, but sadly enough the game keeps mentioning that I'm not playing with the official version of the sims 3? Please help me I'm really frustrated I tried everything ...

Back to top Go down

Ultimate fix doesn't work Sims 3. Empty Question about Ultimate Fix

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 12:15

Do I have to re-install an expansion pack and the Sims 3 game when I want to use the Ultimate Fix ?

Back to top Go down

Ultimate fix doesn't work Sims 3. Empty onofficiele gamebewerking sims 3

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 12:27

Ik snap echt niet wat ik verkeerd doe. Ik heb alle stappen van de Ultimate fix uitgevoerd. Heb net wat cc gedownload en de Packages folder geplakt. dan terug de Ultimate fix stappen uitgevoerd en nog altijd blijft de game de melding geven dat ik een onofficiele gamebewerking heb uitgevoerd?? WhatDidUJustCallMe? Vorige keer toen ik op 'verdergaan' klikte is de hele game gecrashed.. Ik wil niet nog eens dat dit gebeurd Sad Aub kan iemand me helpen ik weet echt niet hoe ik verder moet

Back to top Go down

Ultimate fix doesn't work Sims 3. Empty Sims 3 question

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 14:38

Hello, I have a small question
Is it possible to save a current game story in the sims 3 ? I mean like when I need to make a new sims 3 folder, and then just copy the story in my other folder so that I just can play my previous story. I don't want to start over because I played with my current legacy for years Laughing Can someone tell me if it's possible and how I can fix this
thank you for helping!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Apr 2017, 21:04

Hello,

I've merged all of your topics into a single one. Please keep in mind that we prefer to keep all questions in one topic, for as long as it is open.

Let me answer you in Dutch, in case that is easier for you.

fleurygu wrote:Ik snap echt niet wat ik verkeerd doe. Ik heb alle stappen van de Ultimate fix uitgevoerd. Heb net wat cc gedownload en de Packages folder geplakt. dan terug de Ultimate fix stappen uitgevoerd en nog altijd blijft de game de melding geven dat ik een onofficiele gamebewerking heb uitgevoerd?? WhatDidUJustCallMe? Vorige keer toen ik op 'verdergaan' klikte is de hele game gecrashed.. Ik wil niet nog eens dat dit gebeurd Sad Aub kan iemand me helpen ik weet echt niet hoe ik verder moet

Ik denk eerlijk gezegd dat je wat te gecompliceerd denkt. De fix heeft echt helemaal niets te maken met het toevoegen van CC aan je spel. Voeg al je CC toe op de manier die past bij het bestandsformaat (.package of .sims3pack), en dat is alles.

Het andere probleem dat je hebt, staat echt helemaal los van je CC, geen twijfel mogelijk.

Wat kan er aan de hand zijn? Uit je verhaal maak ik niet op dat je ook uitbreidingspakketten hebt, klopt dat? Als dat zo is, dan zul je er tenminste 1 (of een stuffpack) moeten installeren, en dan wel "Generations" of later. Daarna plak je de crack van de fix in the sims base game bin. Wees er zeker van dat je werkelijk de bestanden uit de map #Crack pakt, daar gaan sommige mensen nog weleens de mist mee in. Vervolgens moet je ook goed opletten, dat de bestaande bestanden worden vervangen door die van de crack.

Mocht het nu nog niet lukken, laat het dan vooral (hier, in dit draadje) even weten, dan kijken we wat we nog meer kunnen doen.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top