Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Content not showing up :c

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom Content not showing up :c Empty Custom Content not showing up :c

Post by Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 04:53

I've looked through the threads here and haven't found my problem that wasn't fixed by something I've already tried.

Script mods are working in my game. Mostly, one isn't, a pregnancy length controller, but I'm not too concerned.

No hair/clothes/items/building things are working in my game! Here's some screenshots of my mods folder and my .cfg:

Custom Content not showing up :c VTZ9r8W
Custom Content not showing up :c PlDif00
Custom Content not showing up :c VRI3ys8
Custom Content not showing up :c O4m4yIG
Custom Content not showing up :c G4U2vwn

Any ideas? Please say it's something dumb and fixable. Maxis hair sucks this time around :c

Back to top Go down

Custom Content not showing up :c Empty Re: Custom Content not showing up :c

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Dec 2014, 20:56

The pregnancy mod is a .7z file; what's inside it ? Normally, you must extract it. However, if there is a .py or .pyt file, just leave it that way.

Another user pointed out that you should disable laptop mode in the options for some hair to show up. Also, keep in mind that many clothing "CC" are only re-colorings of existing items. There won't be a new thumbnail picture in CAS, instead, you must navigate to the thumbnail of the "original" clothing and look in the color panel for the new patterns/colors.

But I'm not sure about the other stuff, sorry. I may look into that, but note I'm going to leave tomorrow on a vacation. Maybe someone else will get back to you in the meantime.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top