Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content? Empty DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content?

Post by Guest Fri 16 Oct 2015, 04:00

i'm having a really weird issue where i can only play the sims 4 with the dlc if i don't have any CC installed. if i put mods/cc in, the game loads with no DLC, but if i move my mods folder away it works fine. i've applied the ultimate fix, i don't know what else to do. can anyone help? thanks

Back to top Go down

DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content? Empty Re: DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Oct 2015, 03:10

kimmidoll123 wrote:i'm having a really weird issue where i can only play the sims 4 with the dlc if i don't have any CC installed. if i put mods/cc in, the game loads with no DLC, but if i move my mods folder away it works fine. i've applied the ultimate fix, i don't know what else to do. can anyone help? thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Where did you get that CC from ? Can you post a link to that here, so others may test that ? I find that unlikely to believe, but we'll see. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content? Empty Re: DLC not showing up in game when I use Custom Content?

Post by Guest Sat 17 Oct 2015, 05:54

Carlos wrote:
kimmidoll123 wrote:i'm having a really weird issue where i can only play the sims 4 with the dlc if i don't have any CC installed. if i put mods/cc in, the game loads with no DLC, but if i move my mods folder away it works fine. i've applied the ultimate fix, i don't know what else to do. can anyone help? thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Where did you get that CC from ? Can you post a link to that here, so others may test that ? I find that unlikely to believe, but we'll see. Smile 
hi, i got most of it either from the sims resource, tumblr or mod the sims. i'm finding that it's usually either meshes, merged files or mods that cause this really weird error. i'm not really sure what to do about it. my current mods folder seems to be working alright after hours of sorting and testing

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Oct 2015, 06:14

kimmidoll123 wrote:hi, i got most of it either from the sims resource, tumblr or mod the sims. i'm finding that it's usually either meshes, merged files or mods that cause this really weird error. i'm not really sure what to do about it. my current mods folder seems to be working alright after hours of sorting and testing

Maybe these CC items were created with a newer TS4 game version than the one supported by the Ultimate fix, and hence could interfere with the game; but I don't really know either.

If you come across a specific item that really "removes" any DLC, feel free to post the link here, and we will test it, if time allows it. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top