Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 & Expansions take too long to load/ massive lag. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 & Expansions take too long to load/ massive lag. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 & Expansions take too long to load/ massive lag. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jul 2013, 23:26

Sigh. I've been looking for a solution on here and on the web, but I couldn't really figure it out yet.

I used to play The Sims without problems, until I uninstalled it someday and installed it again, with all the new expansions.

I have like 190 package files, too.

So, when I want to start the Sims it
1. takes way too long to get me to the main screen (where i choose my family)
2. when I choose a family, it takes even longer to load and after like 40 minutes, when I want to play, the game lags and lags. I can't do ANYTHING at all, because it's so slow.

I seriously don't know what to do.

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 & Expansions take too long to load/ massive lag. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 & Expansions take too long to load/ massive lag. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 01:12

Have you added any mods? if so delete them.
Have you tried to use gamebooster? if not then download it and post back once done.
If you've done both please post back saying so.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 & Expansions take too long to load/ massive lag. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 & Expansions take too long to load/ massive lag. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 02:28

Exhiled wrote:Have you added any mods? if so delete them.
Have you tried to use gamebooster? if not then download it and post back once done.
If you've done both please post back saying so.

Actually works for now! It took a while to load, but the game is running good so far. Thanks!
Let's see for how long. Wink

Last edited by SecondAndSebring on Wed 24 Jul 2013, 15:49; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 02:42

it does that for me sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 09:42

Problem is solved?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 15:49

Shamrock wrote:Problem is solved?

I guess so. Smile

//SOLVED
//LOCKED
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top