Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

base game, Sims 3 didnt work after update. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

base game, Sims 3 didnt work after update. [SOLVED] Empty base game, Sims 3 didnt work after update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jan 2015, 05:11

Hi simmers,
I have a problem for Installation The Sims 3 for Windows 8. I follow all instruction from 1-6. After I've done installing base Sims 3 it's works.
I tried to play, work as well. But when I tried I update the Patch to Manual Match, just like in instruction. It didnt work, when I click the SimLauncher,
'The was an error during startup... blabla'. So I tried to run Sims 3 to by 'Run as administration @ The Sims 3 Application' and this is pop up 
'Unable to start game.. service install failed 0x0175dcbb'.. And it start didnt works when I've update by manual patch. I'm so new in The Sims Installation.
Before this, my friends help me but now she's in military training, so I cant contact or get help from her.

My step:
1-done download, so I unzip.
2-mount the startdisk, and disk1.
3-install and serial key.
4-done
5-i run for the 'test' to see if its work or not. yep its works as well.
6-i download/install the latest manual patch.
7-when done The Sims 3 fix, copy #Crack (ts3w + dll) to game bin.
8-i click the simslauncer, it say' the was an error'
9-so I decide to try run by The Sims 3 Application and it say 'unable to start... failed...'
10- and now I'm waiting for your help.

#I just want this base game to works as well when done for manual update, but it didnt work and i'm not install any expansion pack because I will do it later
when the Sims 3 base game works. Is there any step I forgot? or what? Please help me. Thanks.
#I dont know where to post this, hopes I'm posting in the same threats.

Back to top Go down

base game, Sims 3 didnt work after update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: base game, Sims 3 didnt work after update. [SOLVED]

Post by Sim Architect Sat 03 Jan 2015, 13:15

Hi! lease, try installing at least one expansion after Generations, or Generations itself, then following the instructions in this post again (except for installing the game, of course):

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly?tid=3495f30973a5145b6185508c01b68849

Meanwhile, I am looking for more information, but it may solve your problem.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

base game, Sims 3 didnt work after update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: base game, Sims 3 didnt work after update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jan 2015, 15:14

Okay, I will try that but when I check @ Games4theworld kickass profile.. There's no Sims 3 Generation torrent.. Is that okay if I'm download others? Like Pets? or Showtime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 03 Jan 2015, 19:46

Yes, you can! I would advise you to take a look at The Sims 3 - Complete Collection, first link to download inside of the page below, which contains all the expansions, fixes and everything you might need to the latest version possible.

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Of course, it's a large download, but it has all expansions and stuff packs in one single torrent...

Please let us know how things turn out...

//MOVED
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top