Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skills and career cheat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

skills and career cheat Empty skills and career cheat

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jan 2015, 14:56

I cannot seem to get the skills and career cheat to work... I have typed in the correct words but nothing happens...my needs are also still going down even though I have used the mailbox disable decay cheat..please help

Back to top Go down

skills and career cheat Empty Re: skills and career cheat

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 20 Jan 2015, 22:59

Fanilow45 wrote:I cannot seem to get the skills and career cheat to work... I have typed in the correct words but nothing happens...my needs are also still going down even though I have used the mailbox disable decay cheat..please help

Hello Fanilow45 and sorry for the late reply,

As for the skills the cheat should be

stats.set_skill_level [skill] [1-10]

In the first bracket [skill] you need to put the name of the skill you want to modify, without the brackets of course. And after hitting the space-key once, put the skill level. So if you want for example fishing to be on level 10, that would look like this:

stats.set_skill Major_Fishing 10

If you give me the list of skills you want to modify, I'll provide the information here. Note that child skills work a bit differently too.

As for the careers, please use the cheat Careers.add_career [career]

Inside the career bracket, put the name of the career. Example: Careers.add_career Astronaut. This cheat will basically put your sim into the career. To promote him/her, use the cheat Careers.promote [career]. In my example, that would be Careers.promote Astronaut.

Hope this helps ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top