Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several issues with Office ProPlus 2013. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Several issues with Office ProPlus 2013. [SOLVED] Empty Several issues with Office ProPlus 2013. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jan 2015, 23:58

Hi folks, 

First of all, you guys rock! I've taken advantage of a number of your offerings in recent years and am extremely grateful for your efforts. 

Today however, I'm faced with a bit of an issue. Having found my installation of Office 2010 gone bad and becoming seemingly impossible to reactivate, I've tried 2013 instead, but I'm getting the exact same issues whichever version I try. 

These issues are identical regardless of whether I try 2010 or 2013.

First of all, once the installation finishes I get a screen which simply states that an error had occurred. no information as to what went wrong or why, just that something had gone wrong. 

When running the activator (as an administrator, as is done for the installation itself) I get a number of different errors:

• Clicking "Activate" brings up :

System.Management.ManagementException: Not found 
   at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode)
   at System.Management.ManagementScope.InitializeGuts(Object o)
   at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize()
   at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Initialize()
   at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get()
   at ..(String ,  , String , String )
   at ...ctor()
   at ..(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )

• "Rearm brings up" 

ERROR CODE: 0xC004FE00

ERROR TEXT: The Software Licensing Service reported that activation is required to recover from tampering of SL Service trusted store.

• I tried installing "KMS Server Service" and running "EZ-Activator" as suggested in one thread, but I get a 2 word error message "Not found"
  • Clicking on "Phone" or "Check" also brings up "Not found" and the "Available" button tells me I have 3 rearms available. 

I've tried deleting the "Crypto" folder between installs as suggested on one page here, and every time I uninstall I use Revo Pro to make sure everything has gone. 

I'm at my wit's end with it now. I can open and run office fine, but the activation error window pops up every time, so whatever error is occurring during install it isn't stopping the software from running. 

Any suggestions as to what else I can try would be a huge help!

//EDIT

Feel free to lock this. Turned out I had so many problems compounding each other it was easier to re-install Windows from scratch

Install error code needed a Microsoft fix it download. The fix it threw up its own error codes tied into other problems needing a fix, which needed their own fix first.... Probably just a single piece of bloat somewhere that stopped behaving itself, but either way it's done now! 

Thanks for the DL's. Several issues with Office ProPlus 2013. [SOLVED] Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Several issues with Office ProPlus 2013. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Several issues with Office ProPlus 2013. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 20 Jan 2015, 21:59

Hello and sorry for not getting back to you earlier,

But I'm glad to hear your issue is solved now ! Feel free to open a new thread whenever you like. Have fun ! Topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top