Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me!! sims 3 won't start (launcher does start)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help me!!  sims 3 won't start (launcher does start) Empty help me!! sims 3 won't start (launcher does start)

Post by Guest Sun 28 Aug 2011, 02:57

my problem is: if installed the sims 3 + generations + ambitions (i used all the fixes)
when i start the sims 3 i get the launcher (as normal) then if i click on play nothing happens. or i get a black screen and when i click that away there is some kind of code. i dont understand a thing of it. please help The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob

:newfag: What he said.

Back to top Go down

help me!!  sims 3 won't start (launcher does start) Empty Re: help me!! sims 3 won't start (launcher does start)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:19

Hello,
Can you post a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

help me!!  sims 3 won't start (launcher does start) Empty Re: help me!! sims 3 won't start (launcher does start)

Post by Guest Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:48

I get the same thing, click play launcher vanishes but game doesnt load. I put the cracks in correct directories of the xpansion bins and base game bin as the instructions said. I used the ultimate fix crack for the generations and that is what caused it as it all loaded fine before then.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:57

Hello,
The fix doesn't cause problems.
Try launching your game without the launcher. You can read how to do that here.
I would also like to clarify that the fix only has one crack. The other files are ea originals. Only the file that is copied in the final step of the installationguide is a crack.
And I'd still like to see screenshots please.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug 2011, 16:00

My launcher worked before I cracked it, I used the ultimate fixed because I downloaded all the expansion packs from here but already downloaded the base game from a different torrent. After I used the crack though every time I try and start Sims 3 it comes up with "Sims 3 launcher has stopped working" so I can't play on them?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 29 Aug 2011, 18:07

Hello,
That your launcher doesn't work doesn't mean your game doesn't work. I always start my game without the launcher, its no problem at all.
That your base game came from another uploader shouldn't matter.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top