Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Complete Collection Problem [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Complete Collection Problem [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Complete Collection Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 13:59

Hello Everyone
I Am Very New To The Sims Series,Just Started Playing Sims 4 Couple of months ago.
Now I DL Sims 3 complete collection and having some problem.
These Are The Steps I Followed:-
1)Installed Sims 3 Base Game
2)Updated The Base Game
3)Then Installed Every expansion Pack I Guess 20 Of Them
4)Then Copied Crack from the Crack folder for the Base Game And Also for Generation and Town Like Stuff(I guess) To Base Game To Sims3/Game/Bin.
5)Then Copied For The Remaining cracks From Ultimate Fix To respective expansion packs.

Tell me if i did anything wrong
Now The Problem is WHen i start the game from no matter TS3,TS3W,Ts3launcher only "Into The Future Pack" Starts So I tried Uninstalling It,So After Then It Showed "Movie stuff" expansion starts.
So I Am not getting How Does The Base Game Starts? And Is Every Expansion Packs DIfferent Games Altogether or they comprise in a single game (i m a noob here so please can anyone help me in this)
So How Do I Have It Done...
Thanks Help

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Complete Collection Problem [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Complete Collection Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 19:55

Hi there, @AharKanorwala, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

The Expansion Packs in The Sims 3 work like attachments to the base game, they are not separate games. So yes, they are all part of a single game. When you open The Sims 3, you open the base game along with all the Expansion Packs you have installed, like a contraction with the attachments.

And it's quite normal that the start-up screen shows Into the Future, as that is the latest Expansion Pack released. It will always show the Expansion Pack you have installed with the latest release date. When you uninstalled Into the Future, this became Movie Stuff, as expected.

So, if your game loads up normally, it's working fine. The base game and all of the Expansion Packs should be included in the game you are opening. Wink

I hope I was clear enough. And don't worry, we are here to answer questions, so don't doubt in posting them. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Complete Collection Problem [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Complete Collection Problem [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jan 2015, 14:10

Yeah Thanks For The Reply!! I personally Love The Pic From Bioshock!! Nice Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jan 2015, 18:31

AzharKanorwala wrote:Yeah Thanks For The Reply!! I personally Love The Pic From Bioshock!! Nice Very Happy

You are very welcome! And thanks, I'm glad you like it. Razz

So, is your problem solved now? Or is there anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jan 2015, 07:05

Ya Everything's Fine Thanks For Your Help  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:00

AzharKanorwala wrote:Ya Everything's Fine Thanks For Your Help  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Glad to hear that!

Problem solved, topic closed. Should you ever need anything else, don't doubt to come back. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top