Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Complete Collection problem. Need Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Complete Collection problem. Need Help Empty Sims 3 Complete Collection problem. Need Help

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jan 2015, 02:19

Okay so i installed the base game just fine and it will launch but will make me put in the activation code or whatever because i don't have any expansions downloaded yet so i know it works, the problem is that when i go to install an expansion pack it tells me that the game isn't installed onto my laptop. I really don't understand why it would be saying that when it clearly is installed. Please help, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Complete Collection problem. Need Help Empty Re: Sims 3 Complete Collection problem. Need Help

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jan 2015, 05:54

If the base game is installed, it would not be asking you to put in the activation code. Please make sure that the base game is fully installed. You should actually be able to play the game if it is installed properly. There should be an instruction file included in the collection. 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read

Also, please avoid double posting. Our team will help as soon as they are able and I would like to apologize for the delay myself.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top