Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix SIMS 4 Not Impacting Game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix SIMS 4 Not Impacting Game. [SOLVED] Empty Ultimate Fix SIMS 4 Not Impacting Game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jan 2015, 00:37

I followed all steps and etc. I also applied the newest(current) fix several times and restarted, exited, play offline, online and nothing! I installed the two things like asked, I applied the fix and it didnt work. I worked on my laptop however I just built this computer so I wanted to play Sims 4 on this. Sims 4 works with no problems, even the mods are working (custom content and no mosaic mod) Help Sad!

The Sims 3 plumbob i love you guys tho! I've been using you for several months I installed probably 5 Sims 3 Expansions for free because of you  The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix SIMS 4 Not Impacting Game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Ultimate Fix SIMS 4 Not Impacting Game. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 19 Jan 2015, 11:33

Hello there,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
Can you be a little bit more specific about why it's not working? Do you get an error or something? If so, what does it say and at what point does it pop-up?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix SIMS 4 Not Impacting Game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Ultimate Fix SIMS 4 Not Impacting Game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jan 2015, 16:41

Admin wrote:Hello there,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
Can you be a little bit more specific about why it's not working? Do you get an error or something? If so, what does it say and at what point does it pop-up?
Thank you for replying, nothing bad really happens its just when I do open it up nothing NEW occurs for e.g. like no bathing suit options, nothing unusual even when I play. I downloaded your fix three times to make sure I didn't get an old update but it looks like I did but I don't think so because this update's working for others.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 20 Jan 2015, 06:08

Marker wrote:Thank you for replying, nothing bad really happens its just when I do open it up nothing NEW occurs for e.g. like no bathing suit options, nothing unusual even when I play. I downloaded your fix three times to make sure I didn't get an old update but it looks like I did but I don't think so because this update's working for others.

Did you actually make sure to REPLACE all of the existing/old folders and files, when applying the Ultimate fix ? WHen you copy + paste the stuff from the Ultimate fix, please choose copy and replace for all folders/files.

Then try the game again. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jan 2015, 21:19

like the last 5 times. nothing Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jan 2015, 08:10

Same problem here. None of the outdoor retreat content is showing on build mode.
BUT the animations at the main menu are displaying camping sims, but where are all of the content? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jan 2015, 18:04

yep, same thing happen to me,download from 3 links,replace everything for 3 times, nothing new added in game,the should be 3 type of world once outdoor retreat is install but its not showing at the top left corner in game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 22 Jan 2015, 18:15

Marker wrote:like the last 5 times. nothing Sad

SimmerAbby wrote:Same problem here. None of the outdoor retreat content is showing on build mode.
BUT the animations at the main menu are displaying camping sims, but where are all of the content? Sad

c0ckzai wrote:yep, same thing happen to me,download from 3 links,replace everything for 3 times, nothing new added in game,the should be 3 type of world once outdoor retreat is install but its not showing at the top left corner in game.
Hello all,

@Marker: is the issue Outdoor Retreat content? If so: please keep in mind that Outdoor Retreat is NOT (yet?) included with our Ultimate Fix!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jan 2015, 21:10

Admin wrote:
Marker wrote:like the last 5 times. nothing Sad

SimmerAbby wrote:Same problem here. None of the outdoor retreat content is showing on build mode.

c0ckzai wrote:yep, same thing happen to me,download from 3 links,replace everything for 3 times, nothing new added in game,the should be 3 type of world once outdoor retreat is install but its not showing at the top left corner in game.
Hello all,

@Marker: is the issue Outdoor Retreat content? If so: please keep in mind that Outdoor Retreat is NOT (yet?) included with our Ultimate Fix!
My issue is that my sims 4 is so outdated; pools arent even available Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 04:59

Oh!! I didn't know that hahaha! Im sorry  :$:
Then, what's new on the last ultimate fix?  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 23 Jan 2015, 05:11

SimmerAbby wrote:Oh!! I didn't know that hahaha! Im sorry  :$:
Then, what's new on the last ultimate fix?  Shocked

Sorry again for the belated reply,

Please refer to the official EA page about the game updates, here:
http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

We will keep you all posted about the Outdoor Retreat though !

@Marker, did you follow the included instructions inside the Ultimate fix ? Are you absolutely sure your anti-virus doesn't somehow "clean" the Ultimate fix files ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 08:04

sorry for the misunderstood haha,i thought the latest ultimate fix is about outdoor retreat, if its not then ok my game is working fine,ty for all the hard work and sorry for the misunderstood again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 23:15

I "repaired" the little two things in the redist folder and applied the fix again, made sure the sims 4 folders were in the excluded files in the micrsoft security essentials... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 00:14

Marker wrote:I "repaired" the little two things in the redist folder and applied the fix again, made sure the sims 4 folders were in the excluded files in the micrsoft security essentials... Sad

Hi there, @Marker! Smile

Did you follow Carlos' advice and check that the antivirus isn't interfering with the Ultimate Fix in any way? You may need to add the location where you are downloading the Ultimate Fix to your antivirus' Exceptions List, so that it doesn't delete anything inside before you even apply it. You may need to disable your antivirus temporarily, should nothing else work.

Did you download the Ultimate Fix from this link here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

That's where you will find the latest version of it.

Please, keep us updated on your progress. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 21:22

The Holiday Update Thing are Missing in My Game (The Sweaters, Holiday Tree, Snowman are missing)
Please Fix This!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 03:40

since none of this seemed to work, i RETORRENTED AND INSTALLED and checked, then APPLIED THE FIX and it seemed to work Smile thanks<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 29 Jan 2015, 19:37

Hi Marker,

Thank you for letting us know.
I'm glad to hear that everything works as it should now. Enjoy playing and please let us know if you need help again! Wink The Sims Plumbob 1
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top