Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got Sims 3 Base game working on Mac (Applied Ultimate Fix) - Quick Expansion Pack Question... [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got Sims 3 Base game working on Mac (Applied Ultimate Fix) - Quick Expansion Pack Question... [SOLVED] Empty Got Sims 3 Base game working on Mac (Applied Ultimate Fix) - Quick Expansion Pack Question... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 03 Sep 2013, 15:33

Hello Smile
I had great difficulty but after following your MAC guide and applying the patch and Ultimate fix, I have finally got The Sims 3 Base Game working.

However, I now want to download Expansion Packs. Once I download the Games4theworld EPs I will need to convert to DMG format, however, once I install any expansion pack will I need to reapply the Ultimate Fix? (i.e - replace the two files in the base game?)  

I don't want to do anything incase I muck it up and have to uninstall again etc.

Sophie

Back to top Go down

Got Sims 3 Base game working on Mac (Applied Ultimate Fix) - Quick Expansion Pack Question... [SOLVED] Empty Re: Got Sims 3 Base game working on Mac (Applied Ultimate Fix) - Quick Expansion Pack Question... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 03 Sep 2013, 16:06

Hello,
Yes you need to apply Ultimate Fix again after installation.

Back to top Go down

Got Sims 3 Base game working on Mac (Applied Ultimate Fix) - Quick Expansion Pack Question... [SOLVED] Empty Re: Got Sims 3 Base game working on Mac (Applied Ultimate Fix) - Quick Expansion Pack Question... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 04 Sep 2013, 11:07

Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Sep 2013, 12:02

Nope everything's working fine now, thanks!
Sophie

Helper Edit: Glad we can help! Topic closed.

-ca2006house

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top