Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After updating to Ultimate fix 1.4, I HAVE NO VISABLE SIMS IN GAME!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After updating to Ultimate fix 1.4, I HAVE NO VISABLE SIMS IN GAME!! [SOLVED] Empty After updating to Ultimate fix 1.4, I HAVE NO VISABLE SIMS IN GAME!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Nov 2012, 22:00

After updating to Ultimate fix 1.4, I HAVE NO VISABLE SIMS IN GAME!! [SOLVED] 2830496658 My main sim in the game i saved, is not appearing anywhere. I can't select her icons, her dogs, or her baby, in the panel. There is no panel icons, and I can't even get into the house. I can see the main sim panel with some moodlets, but nothing else!! Please help...

Back to top Go down

After updating to Ultimate fix 1.4, I HAVE NO VISABLE SIMS IN GAME!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: After updating to Ultimate fix 1.4, I HAVE NO VISABLE SIMS IN GAME!! [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 02 Nov 2012, 23:16

Hello,

Do you have any Mods or Custom Content?
The problem sounds familiar...
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

After updating to Ultimate fix 1.4, I HAVE NO VISABLE SIMS IN GAME!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: After updating to Ultimate fix 1.4, I HAVE NO VISABLE SIMS IN GAME!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Nov 2012, 23:16

I do, yes. I got rid of Awesome Mod, but i do have CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 02 Nov 2012, 23:41

Hello,

Please try removing all Mods and ALL Custom Content.
After that, test the game and let us know the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Nov 2012, 23:42

Alright...doing so now

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 02 Nov 2012, 23:43

Hello,

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Fri 02 Nov 2012, 23:46

If what Admin says doesn't fix it, post the results, and try the following.

Backup/Remove the folder Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3, just to see if it's something there that is causing problems, or if it's something else.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Nov 2012, 23:55

I got rid of all mods and CC. Here is an image attached. All of my money is gone too. After updating to Ultimate fix 1.4, I HAVE NO VISABLE SIMS IN GAME!! [SOLVED] Grrrrr11

//EDIT

@t2sink Just did that, everything is fine now, but whats going onnnnnnn with my other game???

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sat 03 Nov 2012, 01:36

Some Mod/CC conflicts, I'm not sure what way to fix it, so I'll do a suggestion, but I don't know if it will work or not, will have to wait for someone with a bit more experience with them to help.

Copy the saves from your saved backup, and put them back in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Saves. So you'll have the backup and the copy of it in the Saves folder, and open and re-save, but like I said, I don't know if it will work or not. Just make sure you keep your backup if someone else does know what to do to fix it.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 01:45

@t2sink trying that now..

//EDIT

I lost ONE of my saved games, (which is the one I was using
consistently), for some reason it won't come up, but I do have
everything in working order now.

Admin edit: Please do not double-post, but "Edit" your message instead. Thank you!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 03 Nov 2012, 04:04

I'd suggest using Delpy's Dashboard to see if that catches any cc errors, and also to go through and get rid of any cc/mods that you don't use any more.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 04:06

@invalidusername I will do this too, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 03 Nov 2012, 11:11

Hello,

Please let us know the result after checking everything.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:43

Well, my game is working fine now, must have been something in my other original Sims 3 folder, but it's all good. Thank you for all of your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:47

Glad to hear it. Please let us know if we can help you further and enjoy simming. Smile
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top