Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

corrupt files every time i unzip?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

corrupt files every time i unzip? Empty corrupt files every time i unzip?

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jan 2015, 02:28

this isn't really downloading problems, but its not quite in-game either, so i hope this is in the right place?

okay, so whenever i extract the files i get this

corrupt files every time i unzip? Captur10

and then when i try to install, i get this

corrupt files every time i unzip? Captur11

i've re-downloaded, extracted several times with different programs, and i can't think of anything else to do.

Back to top Go down

corrupt files every time i unzip? Empty Re: corrupt files every time i unzip?

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jan 2015, 05:23

I;m having the same problem, except the source file is setup5.cab. But otherwise same error message. Still trying to figure it out. If anyone knows how to fix, help would be appreciated, if I figure anything out I'll post back here. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 20 Jan 2015, 05:34

swaganomics wrote:this isn't really downloading problems, but its not quite in-game either, so i hope this is in the right place?

i've re-downloaded, extracted several times with different programs, and i can't think of anything else to do.

Hello swaganomics and welcome,

Are you absolutely sure that the game finished 100% downbloading, in your torrent client ? Because otehr than that, I don't really have many other explanations...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jan 2015, 05:51

Carlos wrote:
swaganomics wrote:this isn't really downloading problems, but its not quite in-game either, so i hope this is in the right place?

Hello swaganomics and welcome,

Are you absolutely sure that the game finished 100% downbloading, in your torrent client ? Because otehr than that, I don't really have many other explanations...

i'll try again, but i've downloaded it a few times now, even with different programs.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 20 Jan 2015, 05:53

swaganomics wrote:
i'll try again, but i've downloaded it a few times now, even with different programs.

Try downloading with another torrent client. If you used uTorrent, use for example BitComet the next time. If you used BitComet though, use uTorrent (you get the idea). Some people seem to get issues when using certain torrent clients.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top