Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't copy the TSLhost.dll from the crack, tells me I need permission. Not even Carlos fix thing works. What to do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRACK - I can't copy the TSLhost.dll from the crack, tells me I need permission. Not even Carlos fix  thing works. What to do? Empty I can't copy the TSLhost.dll from the crack, tells me I need permission. Not even Carlos fix thing works. What to do?

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 22:44

As the title says. Couldn't copy the crack because it tells me I need admin permission. Found Carlos fix and tried that but it still tells me I need permission. I even tried doing the share thing on alla the folders but it still doesn't work. Please help! Feels like I'm at the finish line but I can't cross it T_T Just this last freakin file.

Back to top Go down

CRACK - I can't copy the TSLhost.dll from the crack, tells me I need permission. Not even Carlos fix  thing works. What to do? Empty Re: I can't copy the TSLhost.dll from the crack, tells me I need permission. Not even Carlos fix thing works. What to do?

Post by Admin Wed 28 Jan 2015, 23:11

Hello there,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
Please link to the "Carlos fix", so we know which one you're talking about.

Also post a screenshot of the folder you're trying to copy the crack to, because I suspect that you're trying to copy to the game's .ISO file, instead of to the installation location.

Last but not least: make sure that you're logged as an Administrator on your PC!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

CRACK - I can't copy the TSLhost.dll from the crack, tells me I need permission. Not even Carlos fix  thing works. What to do? Empty Re: I can't copy the TSLhost.dll from the crack, tells me I need permission. Not even Carlos fix thing works. What to do?

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 23:48

Oh yeah, sorry. Here it is https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17678-permissions-error-when-copying-cracked-files-fix 

I can't get a screenshot now because it's actually for my GF that I'm doing this. I can't access her computer now but I can do it tomorrow I think. I'm sure she's copying to the installation location and not the ISO because all the other files worked. It's just the last #Crack files that won't let me copy them. 

Also she is admin on her computer, all the other TS3(w) (TSLhost.dll) files etc worked. I'm really confused to why this one won't let her copy it. I installed the computer for her and made her administrator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 29 Jan 2015, 19:47

Hi again,

That's weird...
Also tried this part of Carlos' guide?

Carlos wrote:CRACK - I can't copy the TSLhost.dll from the crack, tells me I need permission. Not even Carlos fix  thing works. What to do? Screen45
Basically, that's it actually. However, if you still get an issue with the permissions, apply the same procedure to the "parent"-folder of "Bin" - so the "Game" folder shown in my screenshot.

If so, that screenshot would be nice.
Alternatively, when on her PC, join the Chatbox on the homepage of the Forum when you see a team member online on the Forum. We can also try to fix this error for you via TeamViewer, if you like.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 18:26

I'm going over to her place today. I'll get you a screenshot and whatever else you might need Smile

Yeah I told her to do it for all the folders. I'll check if she's made a mistake somewhere when I get there today.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Feb 2015, 17:59

Ryuuka33 wrote:I'm going over to her place today. I'll get you a screenshot and whatever else you might need Smile

Yeah I told her to do it for all the folders. I'll check if she's made a mistake somewhere when I get there today.

Sorry for the late reply, but look at this screenshot here from the guide:

CRACK - I can't copy the TSLhost.dll from the crack, tells me I need permission. Not even Carlos fix  thing works. What to do? Screen44

At the top, where it says "group or user names", do you have SEVERAL different accounts/usernames ? If yes, you might have to click on another account name, and re-do the whole procedure. In my case, I only have one name there, and that's "Administrator", so it's relatively easy.

Some people though may have several different account names listed there, so you might want to look into that. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top