Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simcity Cities of Tomorrow soundtrack. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simcity Cities of Tomorrow soundtrack. [CLOSED] Empty Simcity Cities of Tomorrow soundtrack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 15:08

this may be the first time a user(me) want to request an OST

anyway, has anybody had the soundtrack in it's original form, no compression.
the music is just so good when i listen it in the game.
(Cities of Tomorrow) soundtrack FYI, or if you do have the soundtrack would you kindly upload it, with no compression. and give the link to me, thanks in advance The Sims Plumbob 1

Last edited by storeguy on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 08:40; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Simcity Cities of Tomorrow soundtrack. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Simcity Cities of Tomorrow soundtrack. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Jan 2015, 17:55

storeguy wrote:this may be the first time a user(me) want to request an OST

anyway, has anybody had the soundtrack in it's original form, no compression.
the music is just so good when i listen it in the game.
(Cities of Tomorrow) soundtrack FYI, or if you do have the soundtrack would you kindly upload it, with no compression. and give the link to me, thanks in advance The Sims Plumbob 1

//MOVED

Hello,

I moved this from the Requests-section to "PC Games", since I think it is better suited here. Note that we don't release OST's as of now. As for your request, sorry, I don't have that, but maybe someone else will get in touch with you.

Note: if someone wants to help storeguy, don't post a link a torrent or warez site. Instead, just mention the name of the torrent and the name of the uploader. Or you can send storeguy a PM, with a (safe) link.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Simcity Cities of Tomorrow soundtrack. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Simcity Cities of Tomorrow soundtrack. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 05:59

m,kay.

//EDIT

I recorded the music in 360 kbp/s in Spotify, @admin you can now close this post.

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top