Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoor retreat Download

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outdoor retreat Download Empty Outdoor retreat Download

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 00:59

I'm not sure If I'm just being stupid but how would I go about downloading Outdoor retreat as its not on your downloads website or under your torrent user.

I've checked the ultimate fix and it says it's included, so would I have to apply the ultimate fix and it would automatically add outdoor retreat simultaneously or would there be multiple files where I would have the choice of what I wish to install? ( I haven't downloaded it yet so I'm unsure)
The main reason I haven't yet downloaded the fix is because it says it isn't compatible with the latest game version and I've already updated my legit game and I'm currently downloading the work expansion so I'm assuming it wouldn't be compatible and that I should just wait until it's updated?

Back to top Go down

Outdoor retreat Download Empty Re: Outdoor retreat Download

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:09

CordlessBlur wrote:I'm not sure If I'm just being stupid but how would I go about downloading Outdoor retreat as its not on your downloads website or under your torrent user.

I've checked the ultimate fix and it says it's included, so would I have to apply the ultimate fix and it would automatically add outdoor retreat simultaneously or would there be multiple files where I would have the choice of what I wish to install? ( I haven't downloaded it yet so I'm unsure)
The main reason I haven't yet downloaded the fix is because it says it isn't compatible with the latest game version and I've already updated my legit game and I'm currently downloading the work expansion so I'm assuming it wouldn't be compatible and that I should just wait until it's updated?

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

If you download our "Get to Work"-expansion from here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

And install the stuff according to the included instructions (which is basically the same as with the Ultimate fixes, before), then you will have

- the latest game version 1.5.139.1020
- the Outdoor Retreat
- the "Holiday Party Pack"
- the "Get to Work"-expansion

So there is no need for you to do anything other than downloading this. And I assume you will want to have the "full" package. Good luck ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Outdoor retreat Download Empty Re: Outdoor retreat Download

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 21:22

omg i'm deleting my other post i just made about this, i should have searched before asking! this answers my question perfectly! thank you

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top