Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No game disc found problem (The Sims 3 World Adventure). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No game disc found problem (The Sims 3 World Adventure). [SOLVED] Empty No game disc found problem (The Sims 3 World Adventure). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 06:19

Hello,

I'm new here..and i have a problem regarding this "No game disc found" whenever im going to start the game..my version was 1.0.631...and im trying to install The Sims 3 world adventures but its required to update first my base game so i updated. My base game is now version 1.24.3..and i'm able to install my The sims 3 world adventures but when i'm about to start the game this "no game disc found" popped up..Then i've read about your fix,so its required for me to install atleast one of the following expansions: Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.right?. Is it ok if my version is 1.24.3..?

I hope you can help me with this..

Thank You.

Back to top Go down

No game disc found problem (The Sims 3 World Adventure). [SOLVED] Empty Re: No game disc found problem (The Sims 3 World Adventure). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:12

Did you follow all the steps in the installation guide for world adventures? Im sure before you even start installing you have to update to something like 1.8

Back to top Go down

No game disc found problem (The Sims 3 World Adventure). [SOLVED] Empty Re: No game disc found problem (The Sims 3 World Adventure). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:31

I've already updated my base game from 1.0.631 to 1.24 before I was able to installed the World Adventures.. should I need more update?

Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 12:48

Yes, did you read the installation guide included in the world adventures folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 13:01

yes, but it has minimal instructions.. I didn't get the base game and world adventures here by the way.. I have a pirated installers.. how can I update the base game again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 13:04

Well I cant provide help because im not sure how your install works, maybe a moderator can help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 13:16

thanks for the time,anyway..

I think I'll just reinstall the base game, world adventures and Master suite stuff.. What should I install first after the base game? World Adventures or Master suite stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 13:35

Look on wikipedia at the order they where released that will be the best way

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Fri 07 Dec 2012, 21:56

You need base game version 1.42 for the Ultimate Fix to work.

You can update by using the manual patch (Super Patch is what EA calls it.)
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 07 Dec 2012, 22:06

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 15:43

I just reinstalled the base game, followed by the master suite stuff and lastly the world adventures and it worked. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 12 Dec 2012, 22:16

Hello,

Glad to hear your game is working fine now!
Enjoy playing and please let us know if you need more assistance! No game disc found problem (The Sims 3 World Adventure). [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top