Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyway I can have the ultimate fix before the outdoor retreat stuff? [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there anyway I can have the ultimate fix before the outdoor retreat stuff? [CLOSED] Empty Is there anyway I can have the ultimate fix before the outdoor retreat stuff? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 17:27

Hello,

Random request, but there is anyway I could download the patch that had just the job and pool update, my laptop/game for whatever reason doesn't seem to like the new fix so I've had to uninstall the whole game but I'd love to have pools and the jobs back in my game, it seemed to like that fix so if there is anyway to have that I'd love it...

Thanks for any help

x

Back to top Go down

Is there anyway I can have the ultimate fix before the outdoor retreat stuff? [CLOSED] Empty Re: Is there anyway I can have the ultimate fix before the outdoor retreat stuff? [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 02 Feb 2015, 21:14

musicaljo wrote:Hello,

Random request, but there is anyway I could download the patch that had just the job and pool update, my laptop/game for whatever reason doesn't seem to like the new fix so I've had to uninstall the whole game but I'd love to have pools and the jobs back in my game, it seemed to like that fix so if there is anyway to have that I'd love it...

Thanks for any help

x

Please keep ALL discussions (on the same game) in only ONE thread next time. Smile  It only makes things very confusing, if there are multiple open/unresolved threads on the same subject at the same time.

That said, if you really can't get it working, it's probably best if you e-mailed the Admin here:
Games4theworld@hotmail.com

He will then forward you the old link(s). Smile  

//EDIT

Topic is obsolete and therefore closed now. Please read this topic here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top