Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTW, Luxury stuff and Outdoor retreat won't show up in a game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GTW, Luxury stuff and Outdoor retreat won't show up in a game Empty GTW, Luxury stuff and Outdoor retreat won't show up in a game

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2015, 13:06

YES, i did all the steps that are required during installation and after, and still i don't have any of the new hairstyles, clothes etc..
I downloaded The Sims 4 from your site, installed it, in between did antivirus stuffs, installed vcredist (both), then downloaded GTW and replaced files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ and then downloaded Ultimate fix and replaced files. And did 
all Defender, Firewall and antivirus **** (avast). Still nothing. And game won't play without Origin (offline). Whaaaat can i do? Help I'm new here.

Back to top Go down

GTW, Luxury stuff and Outdoor retreat won't show up in a game Empty Re: GTW, Luxury stuff and Outdoor retreat won't show up in a game

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2015, 15:03

Have you tried closing the Origin from your tray (I close it from the task manager) and not just being offline?

Back to top Go down

GTW, Luxury stuff and Outdoor retreat won't show up in a game Empty Re: GTW, Luxury stuff and Outdoor retreat won't show up in a game

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2015, 15:14

I closed Origin, checked in task manager and it's closed. But that's the thing, i can't play without Origin running even tho i applied ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Jul 2015, 12:42

dropoutbear wrote:I closed Origin, checked in task manager and it's closed. But that's the thing, i can't play without Origin running even tho i applied ultimate fix.

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the late reply,

Sometimes, people have additional (and unnecessary) security programs like Lavasoft's "Web Companion" installed. If that is the case for you, please un-install all those things, and re-boot the computer. After which you re-start the game.

If you can't find anything, chances are that your computer has some integrated "security"-function, that somehow blocks the crack of the game. Recently, when I helped someone on TeamViewer, I saw that this person had a VAIO-laptop that obviously had some integrated "security" feature (called "VAIO security" or something like that). This feature blocked the crack, in hindsight (I assume), but I wasn't able to turn it off, not even with removing it.

I'm sorry to say it, but as of now, this crack of Sims 4 is highly "susceptible" and delicate, and there will always be these problems for some people. In your case, you will need to find out (on your own) what is blocking the game, and then go on to configuring it properly.

Some people even said they went as far as re-installing Windows, but that should only be the last option.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top