Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval: I can't click the play button during the choose your ambition screen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval: I can't click the play button during the choose your ambition screen. Empty Sims Medieval: I can't click the play button during the choose your ambition screen.

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug 2011, 17:59

Hello, this is my first post and I have the same issue. I originally couldn't create a monarch so i came to this forum to see what can be done. I discovered the Temp fix and suggestions to use it. I downloaded and set up the fix according to directions and now I can't pick an ambition (only one ambition is currently open as this is the start of the game.) and I can't press the play button like the person above.

I am on a mac os x: my game version is 2.0.114.0001.

Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a fix for this problem, I added it up yesterday and since the release of Sims 3 I have spent over $300 on their products both physical and from the online store. I really want to play Medieval!

//EDIT

Help me pleeeeease!! It's cold and dark in here. I'm scared!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top