Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 won't start after game loader [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRACK - Sims 3 won't start after game loader [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 won't start after game loader [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 05:49

I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to post my issue but please forgive.

Anyways, I have actual hard copies installed for Sims 3, Pets, and a few other. Then I have some digital downloads as well. All were bought and not pirated. Well recently I downloaded Sims 3 Supernatural and I used fairlight. I installed everything correctly but when I open my game loader it only shows all my hard copy games are installed. When I go to play it will not bring up the actual Sims 3 game.

I'm thinking I did something wrong when installing it. I'm still pretty new at it.

Back to top Go down

CRACK - Sims 3 won't start after game loader [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 won't start after game loader [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 13:01

Hi there, @americakay, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

So, you downloaded the 'Fairlight' version and not the one from here? Sorry, but we can't really help you with releases that aren't from G4TW. We can't tell you if you did something wrong, because we don't support that version.

If you want us to help you, your best bet would be to replace the Supernatural you have with the one from G4TW. Here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

There you will find the download for our version. Now, you should also download Your Uninstaller! Pro and use it to uninstall the Supernatural you have right now. Make sure to choose "Super Mode" when prompted. 

After downloading the EP, follow this guide to install it:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You shouldn't have any problems then. Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

CRACK - Sims 3 won't start after game loader [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 won't start after game loader [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 19:51

Thanks so much. Definitely fixed the issue! Now if i want to download any other expansion packs can i just install them or will i need to still do the #crack folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 19:55

americakay wrote:Thanks so much. Definitely fixed the issue! Now if i want to download any other expansion packs can i just install them or will i need to still do the #crack folder?

Most of the time the Expansion Pack should work just fine after just installing it. But if you do get any issues, the most likely fix would be to apply the Manual Patch and the Ultimate Fix again (Steps 2 and 4-5 from the Guide above).

If you want to be completely sure, then yes, applying the # Crack folder from the Ultimate Fix again won't do any harm and will guarantee that the Expansion Pack works fine.

Let us know if you have any other problems, or questions. Or if you consider the problem to be solved, then let us know so we can close the topic. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 21:43

Topic is solved! Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 23:09

americakay wrote:Topic is solved! Thanks.

You're very welcome! Very Happy

Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top