Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with DLC and ulimate fix.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with DLC and ulimate fix. Empty Problems with DLC and ulimate fix.

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 21:31

I have the G4TW version of the sims 4, and when I apply the ultimate fix (copy and replace all files) it still requires me to run origin to be able to play the game. And since I know this isn't the way it's supposed to be I need some help, I've been doing reading on other people who had similar problems but none of those have fixed mine. I run no antivirus programs whatsoever (custom built pc so nothing came preinstalled), I have allowed sims 4 through the firewall settings, and I'm sure that I've followed every instruction to the letter. I don't understand why this isn't working. But I will say the game works fine with origin running in offline mode, just none of the new DLC is in it.

Back to top Go down

Problems with DLC and ulimate fix. Empty Re: Problems with DLC and ulimate fix.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 00:04

Hi there, @kellikaustic, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

What error exactly are you getting when you try to run the game without Origin?

And what Windows version are you using at the moment? Did you make sure to configure the Windows Defender properly, too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 00:15

Windows 7. Windows defender is disabled. Problems with DLC and ulimate fix. Captur10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 00:19

kellikaustic wrote:Windows 7. Windows defender is disabled. Problems with DLC and ulimate fix. Captur10

Did you make sure that the version you got was the one from G4TW? And is that the first one you installed or did you have another version of The Sims 4 installed before?

Please, take a look at this topic:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-2-2015
See if you already made all of the suggestions in there, or if any of them help you. Keep us posted! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 00:21

That's one of the threads I already read and tried. I don't know what my frist version was but I uninstalled using the pro uninstaller program that was suggested, and re installed using G4TW version. So there's no new information on how to fix this? Because I've done everything that has been suggested to anyone previously and it's still not working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 13 Feb 2015, 16:57

Hello,

Problem being taken care of via Chatbox.
Suggestion: download latest version of the Ultimate Fix and apply it: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Should fix the issue.

Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 17:08

Installed updated crack, still gives the same error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 17:51

kellikaustic wrote:Installed updated crack, still gives the same error.

Another suggestion:

Remember to always use WinRAR 4.20 to extract the Ultimate Fix. If you don't have it, you can download this version from our downloads website here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Using 7zip may cause issues at the time of extraction.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 17:55

Ok so fresh install of sims 4, used win rar to apply crack, and the game still says no. I guess I'm just one of those people who won't get to play the new dlc. ): Thanks for the help everyone but I dont think there's anything else that can be done on your end. Maybe on the reloaded team's end.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Feb 2015, 18:39

kellikaustic wrote:Ok so fresh install of sims 4, used win rar to apply crack, and the game still says no. I guess I'm just one of those people who won't get to play the new dlc. ): Thanks for the help everyone but I dont think there's anything else that can be done on your end. Maybe on the reloaded team's end.

Games4ThWorld's game is actually based on RELOADED's, though. Smile  Anyhow, feel free to catch me on the chatbox, when you see me online there. I will then try and help you via TeamViewer.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 21:01

Carlos wrote:
kellikaustic wrote:Ok so fresh install of sims 4, used win rar to apply crack, and the game still says no. I guess I'm just one of those people who won't get to play the new dlc. ): Thanks for the help everyone but I dont think there's anything else that can be done on your end. Maybe on the reloaded team's end.

Games4ThWorld's game is actually based on RELOADED's, though. Smile  Anyhow, feel free to catch me on the chatbox, when you see me online there. I will then try and help you via TeamViewer.
 I did as you suggested from our team viewer session but it's still giving the same error about needing Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Feb 2015, 21:32

kellikaustic wrote: I did as you suggested from our team viewer session but it's still giving the same error about needing Origin.

Try un-installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, and re-boot. Re-apply the Ultimate fix and see if it works. If not, un-install the whole game and re-boot. 

Then re-install the game, re-apply the fix and try again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 23:21

Carlos wrote:
kellikaustic wrote: I did as you suggested from our team viewer session but it's still giving the same error about needing Origin.

Try un-installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, and re-boot. Re-apply the Ultimate fix and see if it works. If not, un-install the whole game and re-boot. 

Then re-install the game, re-apply the fix and try again.
Followed all of the above steps, still the same error. Smh.
It has to be the crack isn't working for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Feb 2015, 23:42

kellikaustic wrote:Followed all of the above steps, still the same error. Smh.
It has to be the crack isn't working for me.

It's working fine for me though... WhatDidUJustCallMe?  Do keep us posted ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 May 2015, 22:29

Just want to say, it's STILL not working for me. I donwloaded and installed the ultimate fix again today. Then I tried the get to work install and crack. And nope, I still need origin to run it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 May 2015, 07:55

oh thank god im not the only one, been having the same EXACT problem as kellikaustic. I've tried every fix including the link you gave nothing works. every time i try to get it to work it needs origin to work.

Any kind of Help  would be appreciated  scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 May 2015, 23:39

I'm getting the same problem, please help us Sad I've done everything you've suggested above, still the same thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 May 2015, 19:43

Ok so here are the steps I've taken:
1. Fresh install of windows 7, deleted everything! Gone.
2. Downloaded G4TW sims 4 & sims 4 get to work, nothing else, none of the cracks or anything.
3. Used official win-rar to unzip.
4. Installed sims 4, did not apply crack.
5. Applied sims 4 get to work (as it states it comes precracked).
6. Installed vcredist/vp6
7. Run sims 4 as admin
8. Success!

Sorry guys you have to scrub your pc clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top