Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural animation problems & other problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural animation problems & other problems Empty Supernatural animation problems & other problems

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 02:00

Hi G4TW (:

I recently downloaded the sims 3 supernatural, and I noticed that many of the animations werent working (i.e: The fairys wings do not show). Also, i havent been able to let my sims interact with other sims. When i click on another sim, no menu for interactions shows up .

What can I do to fix this?

Back to top Go down

Supernatural animation problems & other problems Empty Re: Supernatural animation problems & other problems

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Sep 2012, 10:37

Hello,

Did you try without mods/cc?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Supernatural animation problems & other problems Empty Re: Supernatural animation problems & other problems

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 10:40

This happened to me too.. I didn't have mod or even cc but it happened. You need to go Documents>Electronic Arts and then renaming the "Sims 3" folder something like "Sims 3.old or Sims 3.backup" it doesn't matter. This method works usually and solved my problem too.. I hope this helped!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 01:20

Hello,

Yes lady ElDi i have! it still does this

and ill try it cagil Smile thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 01:24

You're welcome, just let me know the results Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top