Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Gallery.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery. Empty The Sims 4 Gallery.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Feb 2015, 18:01

From the Facebook page:

The Sims 4 Gallery. SLGF68F

And this is what I'm getting (with G4TW's game + latest Ultimate fix):

The Sims 4 Gallery. DtNdy9I

Still working for me. Though in my case, it may be, because I have a legit The Sims 4 game, registered to my account. Even though it is un-installed now, but it's still "registered".

It would be cool if anyone (with G4TW's game) can shed some light on this. Smile  Follow SeoY's guide here, and see what happens. Good luck, and thanks in advance !

P.S. should it really not be working anymore, then I guess people will have to try the workaround I mentioned, sometime at the beginning of TS4: namely using the TS4 CAS demo, use the gallery from there, and then transferring the stuff from Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 CAS Demo/Tray, into...

Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray. Note that I never did that myself so far, but it would be an option to examine.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Gallery. Empty Re: The Sims 4 Gallery.

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 18:20

Hi, Carlos! Smile

I just checked in my game and the Gallery can be accessed as normal. No errors on my side, and the only thing I have 'registered' in the Origin account I'm using is the CAS Demo. Not sure if that could change anything, but the CAS Demo is also mentioned in my guide just in case.

If that error did appear for that user, then I'm very intrigued by it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 16 Feb 2015, 21:15

SeoY wrote:Hi, Carlos! Smile

I just checked in my game and the Gallery can be accessed as normal. No errors on my side, and the only thing I have 'registered' in the Origin account I'm using is the CAS Demo. Not sure if that could change anything, but the CAS Demo is also mentioned in my guide just in case.

If that error did appear for that user, then I'm very intrigued by it.

Alright, thanks for the feedback ! I ended up replying to that user, to re-read the guide about connecting to the gallery; maybe he just missed something there...

//EDIT

Another one:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19168-gallery-problem#132753

Now if more people get that, then there might indeed be something wrong, but let's see...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top