Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Folder in My Documents for Sims 3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Folder in My Documents for Sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty No Folder in My Documents for Sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2011, 08:04

Hi guys,
I have another problem. As the title says, I don't have a folder for The Sims 3 in my documents/Electronic Arts folder. Therefore, I cannot place any mods or downloads. Question
No Folder in My Documents for Sims 3. [SOLVED] Bds8ix

Back to top Go down

No Folder in My Documents for Sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: No Folder in My Documents for Sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 31 Aug 2011, 15:56

Hello,

The folder will appear automatically after starting the game for the first time.
Please start the game once and then close it. It should appear after that.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

No Folder in My Documents for Sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: No Folder in My Documents for Sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2011, 07:14

Thanks! Smile

Also, I am applying the ultimate fix, but when I get to the update part of the steps, I cannot open the launcher at all. It says there is an error and to check the log files.

Edit: My game is stuck in version 1.21 and can't update to 1.24 because of "Invalid files"

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Sep 2011, 11:13

Hello,
Are you sure you copied each file to the correct folder? Steps 10&11 in particular.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2011, 14:23

Yes, I even followed the youtube video. This time I was able to open the launcher, but the update failed due to invalid files again. I noticed in the video that dfc gorilla doesn't pop up for the update, but it does for me. Maybe that's the issue? :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 01 Sep 2011, 20:57

heyhihellothere wrote:Yes, I even followed the youtube video. This time I was able to open the launcher, but the update failed due to invalid files again. I noticed in the video that dfc gorilla doesn't pop up for the update, but it does for me. Maybe that's the issue? :3
Hi there,

There's a good o'l fix for that: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v124-fix
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 06:12

Thanks it worked! Very Happy

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top