Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furniture disappers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Furniture disappers. Empty Furniture disappers.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Feb 2015, 08:44

Everytime I go into build mode or edit world.My furniture vanish when a delete a fence,pool or even a wall on the other side of my building.It's starting to get frustrating.I have a few mods like mex-moveobjects,tmex-alwaystesting,tmex-unlock.I took those mods out during the latest patch and ultimate fix was installed.Can you please help

Back to top Go down

Furniture disappers. Empty Re: Furniture disappers.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Feb 2015, 19:27

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:Everytime I go into build mode or edit world.My furniture vanish when a delete a fence,pool or even a wall on the other side of my building.It's starting to get frustrating.I have a few mods like mex-moveobjects,tmex-alwaystesting,tmex-unlock.I took those mods out during the latest patch and ultimate fix was installed.Can you please help

Hello,

What do you mean you took the mods out "during patching" ? Smile  Does that mean that after patching, you put them back in ? And no, as for me, I didn't notice this glitch (yet ?). If you have ANY mods, please gather the relevant information (on the sites you downloaded them from) about whether these mods are compatible for your current game version.

If you cannot gather that info, you'll need to try and remove all mods for now. Also, try deleting the localthumbcache.package, located in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4. The start the game and see if you notice any differences. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Feb 2015, 22:28

thank u

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Feb 2015, 19:19

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:thank u

Also, when you say that the furniture disappears when you "edit a fence", does it mean the furniture disappears permanently, or only while you're in buy/buil-mode ? 

But yes, keep us posted. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Feb 2015, 01:57

I have this similar concern. In my case, the furniture I've already placed in the house goes back to family inventory when I add a new wallpaper and in other times, when I build a new wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Feb 2015, 02:25

anikadanielle wrote:I have this similar concern. In my case, the furniture I've already placed in the house goes back to family inventory when I add a new wallpaper and in other times, when I build a new wall.

I should try that on my own too. But where exactly did you place the wall ? Somewhere near the items (that later disappear) or in a completely different place in the houe ? Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 02:34

Hi,

Sometimes, the objects that go back to the inventory are objects placed in an area where I changed the wall coloring. In the kitchen, for example, clutter I have placed there such as paper towels, utensils etc. sometimes go back to my inventory when I changed the paint there. In other cases, I've had my sim dolls in the first floor office go back to the inventory when I added a wall panel on the outside of the second floor. It has something to do with the "highlighting" that happens when one selects a sim/object, I think. I click on a wall in build mode and objects appear to get highlighted along with it.

Thanks,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top