Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 NO furniture in game ! help needed please...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 NO furniture in game ! help needed please... Empty The Sims 4 NO furniture in game ! help needed please...

Post by Guest Fri 20 Oct 2017, 23:31

Hi,as in the title my issue is that i dont have any furniture show up in game,i cant place fondations or plants trees... i cant place anything.please help me i dont know what to do i tried the ultimate fix,the origin fix...

//EDIT

I reinstall all over again 3 times now but its the same thing..

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 NO furniture in game ! help needed please... Empty Re: The Sims 4 NO furniture in game ! help needed please...

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 11:25

Have you got any mods in game? if yes, try to move them out and run a clean game. If problem is gone, one of your mods is causing the issue. Than you woll have to find it.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 NO furniture in game ! help needed please... Empty Re: The Sims 4 NO furniture in game ! help needed please...

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 11:31

I dont have any mod,i cant find how to fix this,i tried everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 14:38

Alexxhrv wrote:I dont have any mod,i cant find how to fix this,i tried everything
Hi @Alexxhrv ,

Could you screenshot your Sims 4 folder for me? So we can double-check everything is in place. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 15:50

Hi @Alexxhrv and sorry for the (late)reply (it's dinner time and all here lol).

It looks like you've mixed some folders inside your main installation folder. A few of them do no belong there at all.
Click to show image:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 15:52

ok didnt think of that lol,can you tell me the folders i have to delete then ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 16:00

Alexxhrv wrote:ok didnt think of that lol,can you tell me the folders i have to delete then ?
Sure Very Happy
You can delete the following:

• _Redist
  • All items below #Installation Guide

And it seems that you've only installed up till Parenthood, yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 16:32

still the same issue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 16:45

Alexxhrv wrote:still the same issue
At this point I'd suggest re-installing the game again. Perhaps some files got replaced when you copied certain items. What is your latest DLC? If it's Parenthood, I'd suggest updating to Fitness as well. (some bugs was fixed with the Fitness update).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 16:47

i reinstalled 3 times and still the same issue,i have fitness as well so i dont get it,no one as this bug Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 16:50

Alexxhrv wrote:i reinstalled 3 times and still the same issue,i have fitness as well so i dont get it,no one as this bug Sad
Ah, in that case, you're missing the SP11 folder, which is the Fitness stuff pack. Try to just re-install Fitness and see if the items appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 16:52

your right i dont have fitness lol im gonna try that and let you know thanks for the help !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 16:54

Alexxhrv wrote:your right i dont have fitness lol im gonna try that and let you know thanks for the help !
Good job!
Hopefully just re-installing the Fitness pack helps!
Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Oct 2017, 17:57

Furniture is overrated anyhow.  Haters gonna hate

To say something useful as well @Alexxhrv, did you consider moving your installation folder of The Sims 4 to the desktop, and running the game from there (I mean, after you properly re-installed the stuff)? The other thing is, if you downloaded from Games4theworld, did you use WinRAR for extraction?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Oct 2017, 18:51

The_gh0stm4n wrote: To say something useful as well @Alexxhrv, did you consider moving your installation folder of The Sims 4 to the desktop, and running the game from there (I mean, after you properly re-installed the stuff)? The other thing is, if you downloaded from Games4theworld, did you use WinRAR for extraction?
@The_gh0stm4n
Why would moving the installation folder to the desktop solve problems ?
I've seen that advice a couple of times here on the forum.
Is it simply because people might still have the installation in the folder Electronic Arts, or are there other reasons ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Oct 2017, 19:54

Polarbear wrote:@The_gh0stm4n
Why would moving the installation folder to the desktop solve problems ?
I've seen that advice a couple of times here on the forum.
Is it simply because people might still have the installation in the folder Electronic Arts, or are there other reasons ?

It's related to what another user hinted at earlier; let me see if I can find the message. HERE.

candesco wrote:(...) Also, it would be better if you install TSM somewhere else instead of program files (x86), cause installing there could give problems with rights.

And it's also a bit related with what I described a while back THERE. The C:\Program files and C:\Program files (x86) in newer Windows systems appear to have a built-in "permission system". Problems caused could range from problems with copying files "into" these folders, or even when you move new folders "into" those. 

There is also a "Super Administrator" account in Windows 10, though I only read about it, and don't use it myself. Maybe under such a user account things are different.

But apart from that you can try editing individual folder permissions (see the guide linked above), plus running the game/software as Administrator. Or move the folder elsewhere like on the desktop, where there are usually no such permission restrictions. 

A lot of the newer game repacks that use custom installers don't actually install by default under C:\Program files (x86) anymore. Take the widespread "GOG" game releases for example. By default, they install under a custom folder C:\Games. Or you can of course create a custom folder yourself somewhere.

The error doesn't happen often, but when it does it's a nuisance. I myself had an issue once where the files did not move/copy properly (in TS4), so I had to re-apply everything from Get to Work, until the latest DLC.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Oct 2017, 15:54

hello ! Dont know why but i have all the bubbles for parenthood blank any ideas ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Oct 2017, 17:24

Alexxhrv wrote:hello ! Dont know why but i have all the bubbles for parenthood blank any ideas ?
Hi,

Did you add in any mods/CCs after re-installing the game again? And you meant that the interactions bubbles are black correct? Did you update the game to Fitness afterwards?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Oct 2017, 20:45

Yep i put finess and the bubbles are blank with points "..."
No mods in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Oct 2017, 17:42

Alexxhrv wrote:Yep i put finess and the bubbles are blank with points "..."
No mods in
I see. Hmmm. The solution for this is only by repairing your game, which is obviously for those with the legit version. Try to either update to Toddler's Stuff OR repair your game with ZLOrigin. Else, try re-installing your entire game again, seeing that the first time, you had mixed up some stuffs in your installation folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Oct 2017, 18:40

Ok thanks im gonna try That

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Oct 2017, 18:44

Alexxhrv wrote:Ok thanks im gonna try That
Before you try it via ZLOrigin, make a copy of your game folder and name it Game_cracked. (Rightclick on the folder Game, select copy, select paste and rename Game - Copy to Game_cracked)
ZLorigin will repair the DLC's and the Game folder.
After repair you can start the game via Game_cracked and play off-line after you've copied Default.ini from Game\Bin to Game_cracked\Bin.
You are then updated to version 1.35.10.1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Oct 2017, 19:01

cant use zlorigin my antivirus keep to put in quarantine 1 file even if i put it in exclusion and i cant uninstall my antivirus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Oct 2017, 13:23

Alexxhrv wrote:cant use zlorigin my antivirus keep to put in quarantine 1 file even if i put it in exclusion and i cant uninstall my antivirus
There's no need to uninstall your anti-virus unless it's one of those pesky ones. Try turning both your windows defender and anti-virus off and see if that helps. Also, if there's any auto-scan feature or anything similar in your anti-virus, you can disabled that as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top