Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 4 OUTDOOR RETREAT PROBLEM. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4 OUTDOOR RETREAT PROBLEM. [SOLVED] Empty SIMS 4 OUTDOOR RETREAT PROBLEM. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Mar 2015, 09:45

Hello, guys, especially the people behind G4TW. First of all, I want to thank you all for the Sims 4 and it's flawless. But when I found out about the game pack, Outdoor Retreat, I downloaded your Ultimate Fix. My Origin account keeps on updating right after I put all the things inside the RAR file I downloaded from here. (It's the last UF) And you guys also said that Outdoor Retreat is also there.

Question:

1. Before I added the Ultimate Fix, I don't have to run my Origin account to play Sims 4 but when I pasted the latest Ultimate Fix I can no longer play TS4 unless I am logged in to Origin and it's running in the background. Is there any way to fix this?

2. I think I did something wrong with copying files from the latest Ultimate Fix to my Sims 4 game in the Program Files? What should I copy from the Ultimate Fix then paste to the program files?

3. Is the cowplant together with the Outdoor Retreat or not? I can see it in my gameplay, does it mean I already have Outdoor Retreat?

4. Some forums I saw said I have to logged out or exit the Origin to see the latest Outdoor Retreat, you see I can't 'cause I can't play TS4 without logging in in Origin.

I really need help.  Noob Noob

//EDIT

Uhhh! Still no responds? I really need answers. Helllooo??

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 OUTDOOR RETREAT PROBLEM. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 4 OUTDOOR RETREAT PROBLEM. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 02 Mar 2015, 14:07

Hello, i might be able to help you somehow because i may have in the past made a similar mistake.

1 you must be logged out and completely exited from the origin client, it is not good just sitting there logged out.
2 if you do not log out, or it just sits there, and you run a saved game, it will remove the dlc completely, which it sounds
like it has done to you.

you will need to rein-stall the sims 4, do not sign into or even launch origin! then add the latest ultimate patch.  If you want to go to the gallery...you must log out of and completely exit origin before you exit your game, you must not load a saved game, i cannot stress this enough.

There also a number of websites which you might be interested in, such as mod the sims for sims 4 etc.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 OUTDOOR RETREAT PROBLEM. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 4 OUTDOOR RETREAT PROBLEM. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 02 Mar 2015, 14:58

sylvantos wrote:Hello, i might be able to help you somehow because i may have in the past made a similar mistake.

1 you must be logged out and completely exited from the origin client, it is not good just sitting there logged out.
2 if you do not log out, or it just sits there, and you run a saved game, it will remove the dlc completely, which it sounds
like it has done to you.

you will need to rein-stall the sims 4, do not sign into or even launch origin! then add the latest ultimate patch.  If you want to go to the gallery...you must log out of and completely exit origin before you exit your game, you must not load a saved game, i cannot stress this enough.

There also a number of websites which you might be interested in, such as mod the sims for sims 4 etc.

So, I have to reinstall my Sims 4? Look, my problem is that I CAN'T PLAY SIMS 4 UNLESS I AM LOGGED IN TO ORIGIN OR IT'S RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND. So, to fix my problem, like what you're saying is to reinstall my Sims 4?

//EDIT

I uninstall it then install again, but it's not appearing. I just realized that Holiday blah blah is working except the Outdoor Retreat. I'm always checking the mobile phone in Sims 4, still no Go to Vacation option. I'm losing my mind. Why is it not working?! SIMS 4 OUTDOOR RETREAT PROBLEM. [SOLVED] Icon_sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Mar 2015, 17:27

I'm having the same problem. The holiday stuff works but not the Outdoor Retreat stuff. I didn't have Origin when I got started, I downloaded it to see if that would help, and put it in offline mode, like one of the other threads suggested. But that didn't do anything.

I'm new to this whole cracked game thing, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Mar 2015, 21:20

avaruby wrote:I'm having the same problem. The holiday stuff works but not the Outdoor Retreat stuff. I didn't have Origin when I got started, I downloaded it to see if that would help, and put it in offline mode, like one of the other threads suggested. But that didn't do anything.

I'm new to this whole cracked game thing, sorry.

I ain't saying I'm happy that you're experiencing the problem same as me right now, but once you found out how to solve it please tell me. I figured out how to play TS4 without Origin running in the background tho. Once you started Origin, set it in offline mode then wait for TS4 logo to appear and while TS4 is loading.. close Origin immediately, but when I checked the mobile phone, GO TO VACATION is still nowhere to be found. I'm losing my mind. :'( I just really wanna play TS4 with Outdoor Retreat. Please GAMES4THEWORLD ADMINS, HELP US OUT! :'( Nobody's answering our question. It's been days.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 04 Mar 2015, 04:56

thatdoggonegirl wrote:Please GAMES4THEWORLD ADMINS, HELP US OUT! :'( Nobody's answering our question. It's been days.

First of all: do not post several times in a row please. If you wish to add stuff to your original message, click on the edit-button on your post, and then you can edit the message.

Also keep in mind that for most of the support on the forum, the Moderators and The Sims Helpers are the primary group you should contact, if you need help. The Admins are not regularly on the forum at the moment, so you will need to "deal" with the other team members.

Next, please note that sometimes you need to be patient when waiting for a reply. You cannot expect me or anybody else to get back to all messages right after they show up here. Smile  Please acknowledge that we will answer posts whenever we can.

As for your issue, most likely your anti-virus or anti-malware software is messing with the Ultimate fix crack. For a guide on how to minimize this risk, see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-26-2-2015

Do all the steps shown there, and make sure to do them properly. After that you should also re-download the Ultimate fix and re-apply it. And after that, do not start Origin, before playing the game. Now see if you can start Sims 4. That is all I can say for now, and for most people (if they do it right), this works. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Mar 2015, 12:17

Carlos wrote:
thatdoggonegirl wrote:Please GAMES4THEWORLD ADMINS, HELP US OUT! :'( Nobody's answering our question. It's been days.

First of all: do not post several times in a row please. If you wish to add stuff to your original message, click on the edit-button on your post, and then you can edit the message.

Also keep in mind that for most of the support on the forum, the Moderators and The Sims Helpers are the primary group you should contact, if you need help. The Admins are not regularly on the forum at the moment, so you will need to "deal" with the other team members.

Next, please note that sometimes you need to be patient when waiting for a reply. You cannot expect me or anybody else to get back to all messages right after they show up here. Smile  Please acknowledge that we will answer posts whenever we can.

As for your issue, most likely your anti-virus or anti-malware software is messing with the Ultimate fix crack. For a guide on how to minimize this risk, see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-26-2-2015

Do all the steps shown there, and make sure to do them properly. After that you should also re-download the Ultimate fix and re-apply it. And after that, do not start Origin, before playing the game. Now see if you can start Sims 4. That is all I can say for now, and for most people (if they do it right), this works. Good luck for now !

Alright, I'll download it again and I'll update you. I'm just so bummed. Why God.

//EDIT

IT WORKED. So, I just download the Ultimate Fix then extract it then IT WORKED! Very Happy Thank you so much!

SIMS 4 OUTDOOR RETREAT PROBLEM. [SOLVED] 11026307_1037913209556723_2548454117513316428_n

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Mar 2015, 06:48

Very good to hear that. Smile  And I think it tells us a lot about the causes of this issue. You really need to configure everything correctly, so that you can run our pirated Sims 4 game. 

I will leave the topic open for another while, so that you can post back after a while, if everything still works. Normally, it should, though. Have fun !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Mar 2015, 16:52

Carlos wrote:Very good to hear that. Smile  And I think it tells us a lot about the causes of this issue. You really need to configure everything correctly, so that you can run our pirated Sims 4 game. 

I will leave the topic open for another while, so that you can post back after a while, if everything still works. Normally, it should, though. Have fun !

Actually, last night, my TS4 was crashing and it leaves me wondering why while looking at my desktop 'cause yeah idk what happened, so I look up here G4TW if someone's having/had the same problem. Fortunately, I found one post here on how to fix it, well everything runs smoothly. I figured that it's one of the CCs I'm using which was causing the crash. Well, again, everything runs smoothly now (no bugs) and I can run TS4 without Origin running in the background.

Thank you, Carlos, yet again!  Laughing  tongue

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Smile  Have fun !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top