Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 - Outdoor Retreat and (Get To Work when it is released?). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 - Outdoor Retreat and (Get To Work when it is released?). [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 - Outdoor Retreat and (Get To Work when it is released?). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 19:24

Will the new Sims 4 expansion pack be available to download when it is released (Get To Work?) Failing that, will the Outdoor Retreat be available any time soon? Thanks a lot and sorry if I'm posting in the incorrect place. x

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Outdoor Retreat and (Get To Work when it is released?). [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Outdoor Retreat and (Get To Work when it is released?). [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 08 Feb 2015, 19:40

xllmtx wrote:Will the new Sims 4 expansion pack be available to download when it is released (Get To Work?) Failing that, will the Outdoor Retreat be available any time soon? Thanks a lot and sorry if I'm posting in the incorrect place. x

//MOVED

Hello,

We will get everything that is sims-related out, when time is ready. Just be patient; there is no need to ask us stuff like this. Smile

And the "Outdoor Retreat" is included in the latest Ultimate fix here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 - Outdoor Retreat and (Get To Work when it is released?). [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 - Outdoor Retreat and (Get To Work when it is released?). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 20:42

Thanks for your response! Apologies, I didn't realise Sims related requests were deemed as inappropriate. Also, I have a legit Sims 4 game (used with Origin) and the Holiday Pack already installed - so would I run the Ultimate fix now in order to get Outdoor Retreat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 23:43

xllmtx wrote:Thanks for your response! Apologies, I didn't realise Sims related requests were deemed as inappropriate. Also, I have a legit Sims 4 game (used with Origin) and the Holiday Pack already installed - so would I run the Ultimate fix now in order to get Outdoor Retreat?

Hi there, xllmtx! Smile

Some users have reported that just applying the Ultimate Fix will make it so the game doesn't need Origin anymore, and added the DLC included in our release. So, you can try it and let us know if it worked. It could help us a lot. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 23:48

Hello! Smile
That's cool, I'm going to try it as I really want to play Outdoor Retreat, Can you tell me what programme's I'll need in order for the Ultimate Fix to work please? Is it Magic Disc and Winrar? If so please could you provide me with links to those downloads if I need them, it would help so much!
Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 23:51

xllmtx wrote:Hello! Smile
That's cool, I'm going to try it as I really want to play Outdoor Retreat, Can you tell me what programme's I'll need in order for the Ultimate Fix to work please? Is it Magic Disc and Winrar? If so please could you provide me with links to those downloads if I need them, it would help so much!
Thank you

You just need WinRAR to extract the Ultimate Fix, and that's it. Wink

You can get WinRAR 4.20 from our downloads website here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

And the Ultimate Fix can be downloaded from this post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Let us know how it went. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 23:56

Aww thank you so much for that. Going to try it now - will let you know on this post! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 09 Feb 2015, 00:21

xllmtx wrote:Aww thank you so much for that. Going to try it now - will let you know on this post! Smile

As a personal note, it would have been better if you waited for the pirated base game of TS4 straight away. Because when you apply the Ultimate fix to your legit game, you will basically end up with a "cracked game". 

But what's the point of having bought that game then, in the first place ? Smile  Unfortunately, lots of people who bought the base game are now asking the same question. I guess that some of them just "couldn't wait" or so.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Feb 2015, 14:35

It wasn't a question of waiting, I recieved the base game as a present. Will applying the ultimate fix prevent my base game from working in the future if I were to then uninstall the fix? As I don't want to attempt the fix if it will corrupt my legit base game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Feb 2015, 17:32

xllmtx wrote:It wasn't a question of waiting, I recieved the base game as a present. Will applying the ultimate fix prevent my base game from working in the future if I were to then uninstall the fix? As I don't want to attempt the fix if it will corrupt my legit base game.

No, the Ultimate Fix won't 'corrupt' your base game. If you want, you can always repair or, as a last resort, you can reinstall the game through Origin. It can't be damaged permanently if that's what you are asking. So yes, your base game can and will still work in the future even if you apply the Ultimate Fix. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Feb 2015, 21:05

Ahh yes after the other post I was concerned that the ultimate fix would then make my legit base game unusable should I ever need or wish to uninstall it (the fix). Since that's not the case I will attempt the fix later Smile Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Feb 2015, 15:53

xllmtx wrote:Ahh yes after the other post I was concerned that the ultimate fix would then make my legit base game unusable should I ever need or wish to uninstall it (the fix). Since that's not the case I will attempt the fix later Smile Thank you.

Why would you want to switch "back" again to a legit game later on ? Smile  Sure, you could then use the gallery and get the official updates a bit earlier, but beyond that ?

I would strongly suggest you decide to stick with ONE version, eitehr legit or pirated one. Because constantly un-installing and re-installing games can cause you lots of problems, even more so, if you don't know how to un-install properly...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 18:02

Sometimes I get issues with my computer that mean I have to reboot it to its original state (with nothing installed) so for instances such as this I'd just like the peace of mind that my base game would still work if I needed it to. I saw a thread here that the online gallery can still be used after applying the fix or was I reading an old thread?

//EDIT

I've decided to attempt to apply the fix and recieved the following message
"Unable to start:
The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of The Sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin to play". So I update via Origin, but the message still appears.

//EDIT

I have followed the instructions in this : http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/ thread and am now left with a msg when the game starts saying "The save game you are attempting to load was created using a newer version of The Sims 4. Please update via Origin and try again" - Also I'm given no option to go on vacation, so I'm assuming the Outdoor Retreat aspect of the Fix has failed for me for whatever reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 20:19

xllmtx wrote:Sometimes I get issues with my computer that mean I have to reboot it to its original state (with nothing installed) so for instances such as this I'd just like the peace of mind that my base game would still work if I needed it to. I saw a thread here that the online gallery can still be used after applying the fix or was I reading an old thread?

//EDIT

I've decided to attempt to apply the fix and recieved the following message
"Unable to start:
The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of The Sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin to play". So I update via Origin, but the message still appears.

//EDIT

I have followed the instructions in this : http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/ thread and am now left with a msg when the game starts saying "The save game you are attempting to load was created using a newer version of The Sims 4. Please update via Origin and try again" - Also I'm given no option to go on vacation, so I'm assuming the Outdoor Retreat aspect of the Fix has failed for me for whatever reason.

Hi again, @xllmtx! Very Happy

Yes, you can still use the Gallery even with the Ultimate Fix, but with some restrictions. You can find more information on that here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

About the error messages you are getting, they are most likely caused because you had your legit game updated to 1.4.83.1010. This is not compatible with the Ultimate Fix, as it's still version 1.3.32.1010. For the Ultimate Fix to work correctly, both versions should have been the same. Now, your saves are registered as the latest version, and can't be opened with the game (because it's a version behind).

I'm sorry to say that you will only be able to play those saves you have when we update the Ultimate Fix to the latest version, or using the legit game. Meanwhile, you'll have to create new ones for our version. Sorry about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 20:46

After following the instructions in the thread I posted, I no longer receive the error message and can play my previous families but the outdoor retreat is not present in my game. I do however get the alternative message which is when I'm on the home screen of TS4, 'The save game you are attempting to load was created with a newer version of TS4 etc..' But strangely, I AM able to open that save game - Just without Outdoor Retreat working WhatDidUJustCallMe? thanks for your replies, I appreciate them a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 21:38

xllmtx wrote:After following the instructions in the thread I posted, I no longer receive the error message and can play my previous families but the outdoor retreat is not present in my game. I do however get the alternative message which is when I'm on the home screen of TS4, 'The save game you are attempting to load was created with a newer version of TS4 etc..' But strangely, I AM able to open that save game - Just without Outdoor Retreat working WhatDidUJustCallMe? thanks for your replies, I appreciate them a lot!

Are you, by any chance, running Origin in the background?

The Outdoor Retreat Pack will only appear if Origin is closed. Try opening the game without Origin open and see how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 20:18

Whenever I load the sims 4, whether it be through double clicking the desktop item or going into the program files game bin, it loads Origin automatically so I'm unsure of how to start the game without using Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 11 Feb 2015, 20:52

xllmtx wrote:Whenever I load the sims 4, whether it be through double clicking the desktop item or going into the program files game bin, it loads Origin automatically so I'm unsure of how to start the game without using Origin.
Hi there,

This also describes your issue: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19108-outdoor-retreat-dlc-and-holiday-celebration-pack-not-showing-up-fix
If Origin auto-starts, you probably didn't apply the crack (correctly?).

Please re-do the steps from the latest version of the The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix, to make the game run without Origin.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 15:32

Thanks for your response, I re did the steps and the game is now working with the Outdoor Retreat. Thanks for helping me! Now just trying to figure out how to access the online gallery or if it is possible without Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 16:13

xllmtx wrote:Thanks for your response, I re did the steps and the game is now working with the Outdoor Retreat. Thanks for helping me! Now just trying to figure out how to access the online gallery or if it is possible without Origin.

Hi again, @xllmtx! Very Happy

We also have a guide regarding all of the aspects of the Gallery. You can find it here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

But no, it's not possible to be done without Origin. Sorry!
Please, read it and if you have any questions post them here. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:33

thanks

Mod edit: topic closed due to solved problem of the OP.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top