Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 - Outdoor retreat and Get to Work missing [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 - Outdoor retreat and Get to Work missing [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 - Outdoor retreat and Get to Work missing [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 23:25

Sorry for being here again so soon but hopefully if anyone else is having these issues they can have same help too Wat.

I've been playing the Sims 4 with Get to Work just fine all afternoon (thanks to your help before) and now, when I load the game, I get a message saying something about "missing game data." I went to check my towns and Magnolia Promenade has disappeared and my sims hair (which was from Outdoor retreat) has gone missing. In fact, my web search made me realize that I had NO new aspirations, NO new traits and Granite Falls never showed. I had Willow Creek, Oasis Springs and (before this error) Magnolia Promenade. Also I tried loading a previous save and nothing. So, to sum this up since I tend to get lost:

- game data missing message
- no new aspirations
- no new traits (except feeling sick with blood)
- hairstyles gone (at least)
- no new towns
- previous save didn't help

I think that's all... Thank you in advance for any help you can give. Hopefully this will help you too in the future Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 - Outdoor retreat and Get to Work missing [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 - Outdoor retreat and Get to Work missing [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 23:34

Hi again, @TudorQueen! Smile

Did you start the game with Origin open? That Missing game data error appears when you try to open a save with Origin open. That is outlined in the guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

So, close Origin before getting in the new save. If you saved with Origin open, then you'll have to re-apply the folders found inside the Get to Work RAR to the game's install location. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 - Outdoor retreat and Get to Work missing [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 - Outdoor retreat and Get to Work missing [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 23:37

Hi SeoY! I had origin off but actually I restarted my computer and everything is back to normal. Oh my... so sorry for the trouble. If anyone has this problem they should probably try the same first.

Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 00:51

TudorQueen wrote:Hi SeoY! I had origin off but actually I restarted my computer and everything is back to normal. Oh my... so sorry for the trouble. If anyone has this problem they should probably try the same first.

Thanks again!

OK then, thanks for letting us know. And you're very welcome. Wink

Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top