Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 and all expansion packs at once?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 and all expansion packs at once? Empty Sims 3 and all expansion packs at once?

Post by Guest Mon 02 Mar 2015, 04:16

Hello!

Alright, so I downloaded from the pirate bay "The Sims 3.dmg” (22.9 GB) that comes with every expansion pack. It included the main icon, and uninstaller icon, and a folder of fixes for the expansion packs “The_Sims_3_fix_MAC” (the .dll and .exe). So… I opened the game from within “The Sims 3” CD thing on my mac and it worked fine, all the stuff was there from everything as far as i could tell. Made some people, played some families, scuba dived, whatever. 

SO problem arose when i tried to get back in, and the mac little box popped up again “Verifying “the sims^tm 3” … but the bar doesn’t load.. at all.. ever.. And it did the first time I opened it in like 2 minutes. So read a lot about how to download it properly, and moved the main icon to my desktop but it won’t open there either... 

Thing is the .rar files arn’t here i don’t think… but the file is massive so they must be within the main icon? Just in the instructions it sais to use the other icons for individual expansions? But no other icons are here is the thing (they would be the .rar right?) the screen shot is from when i right click on the sims 3 icon, there all there, and when i drop the respective .dll .exe files in their "Bin”s the replace thing does come up… but then for half of them its all together? 

I am at a loss, was someone trying to make a short cut you can’t? It did work though is the thing! Sad

Advice or should i delete all the files and add things one at a time?

Thank you for your help in advance! 

Cheers, 
Sarah

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top