Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install The Sims 4 expansion packs without all the stuff packs, game packs etc?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to install The Sims 4 expansion packs without all the stuff packs, game packs etc? Empty How to install The Sims 4 expansion packs without all the stuff packs, game packs etc?

Post by Guest Fri 12 Aug 2016, 16:33

Hello,

I'd like to install The Sims 4 base game and Get to work/ Get together expansions but without installing all the free packs, stuff packs, game packs ,is that possible?

Back to top Go down

How to install The Sims 4 expansion packs without all the stuff packs, game packs etc? Empty Re: How to install The Sims 4 expansion packs without all the stuff packs, game packs etc?

Post by Guest Fri 12 Aug 2016, 17:24

Unfortunately for you, impossible.

Back to top Go down

How to install The Sims 4 expansion packs without all the stuff packs, game packs etc? Empty Re: How to install The Sims 4 expansion packs without all the stuff packs, game packs etc?

Post by Guest Fri 12 Aug 2016, 20:02

Download whole package as The Sims 4 is optimized game and few more items can't bother you that much. Install The Sims 4 using this guide.

Fell free to ask if you have any more questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Aug 2016, 21:59

Hi im just wondering, i have sims 4 limited edition purchased and have it on my origin ghen i tried to download get to work but i cant see the ep on my base game..can you guys help me with it????thank you!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 10:10

You should try downloading it again and then apply it to C/your user/ program files X86/origin games/The sims 4 I think its like that if not plz feel free to correct me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 18:10

FhamIska1426 wrote:Hi im just wondering, i have sims 4 limited edition purchased and have it on my origin ghen i tried to download get to work but i cant see the ep on my base game..can you guys help me with it????thank you!!!
Hello,
you can't mix and match pirated and legal copies of The Sims 4. Either play fully pirated or fully legal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 19:07

simmer_tony wrote:
FhamIska1426 wrote:Hi im just wondering, i have sims 4 limited edition purchased and have it on my origin ghen i tried to download get to work but i cant see the ep on my base game..can you guys help me with it????thank you!!!
Hello,
you can't mix and match pirated and legal copies of The Sims 4. Either play fully pirated or fully legal.
You most definately can mix legal and pirated sims 4 games.
Basis legal + pirated EP's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2016, 08:44

Tarac is right

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Aug 2016, 11:02

Tarac wrote:You most definately can mix legal and pirated sims 4 games.
Basis legal + pirated EP's

Kshin12 wrote:Tarac is right

Sure it "is" possible.

But whether it's really practical is another (and more important) question. Other than gallery-access, a legit TS4 base game does not give any additional benefits. Maybe you can boast about having the game in your friend's circle, but that's about it. You might just as well go for pirated games straight away. I've also mentioned in some other earlier posts, that people purchasing "only the base game" may not know that you can go for pirated stuff straight off the bat. Or, they may even have a bad conscience, so purchasing "only the base game" may provide the feeling of having done something good, so pirating any subsequent DLCs doesn't feel so "criminal" anymore.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top