Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloaded lots not showing up in the Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloaded lots not showing up in the Gallery Empty Downloaded lots not showing up in the Gallery

Post by Guest Tue 10 Mar 2015, 21:20

Hello!

So, I downloaded a few lots on the internet but none is showing up in my gallery in game. And yes, I extracted the files in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray. I am not connected to the gallery (but I still can access My Library). I'm using 7.zip and RAR as extractors, I don't don't know if it might help!

Thank you very much if you answer this, I'm a bit tired of EA's default houses...

Back to top Go down

Downloaded lots not showing up in the Gallery Empty Re: Downloaded lots not showing up in the Gallery

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Mar 2015, 00:05

Lou-Ann wrote:Hello!

So, I downloaded a few lots on the internet but none is showing up in my gallery in game. And yes, I extracted the files in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray. I am not connected to the gallery (but I still can access My Library). I'm using 7.zip and RAR as extractors, I don't don't know if it might help!

Thank you very much if you answer this, I'm a bit tired of EA's default houses...

Hello Lou-Ann,

Another user has hinted at the same problem...

Can you show me a link to this house that supposedly doesn't show up in your library ? Smile  Just post the link here. I will then download it myself and see if I can get it into the game. It may be possible that EA changed something about the code of their game or something, because lots of users report weird issues, where things "suddenly" don't work anymore.

Keep us posted ! 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Downloaded lots not showing up in the Gallery Empty Re: Downloaded lots not showing up in the Gallery

Post by Guest Wed 11 Mar 2015, 18:58

Hi!

So this one doesn't work, but I thought that it might be the cc (even if its filtered now) so I tried a cc free one but this one doesn't work either.

Thank you for taking time to answer my question!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Mar 2015, 01:01

Lou-Ann wrote:Hi!

So this one doesn't work, but I thought that it might be the cc (even if its filtered now) so I tried a cc free one but this one doesn't work either.

Thank you for taking time to answer my question!

Hello again,

I'm so sorry for the late reply, but I just didn't get back to answering posts and testing stuff, recently. Only now am I beginning again to slowly get back to the questions here.

In the meantime though, I have updated the guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015

Scroll down to the part 3) and do all the steps shown there ! So you must enable the "Online Access"-option in the menu. And then, when you go into live mode, you must next go to "manage worlds". Under manage worlds, open your library and mark the option "include custom content". That should make the lot show up in your library !

Also, from the first link, try downloading ALL the CC, that is marked as "necessary CC". Good luck again. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top