Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC Lots not showing up in library. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CC Lots not showing up in library. [SOLVED] Empty CC Lots not showing up in library. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 10 Mar 2017, 18:20

I don't have any problem playing the Sims 4 game but having problems with finding lots that I put into the tray folder. I have about 5-7 different residential lots and two rooms I put into the tray folder. I see two lots and the two rooms but none of the rest of the lots. Most of the lots have CC items, which I've made sure to download and put in my mods folder.

- I have all the CCs that the original creators put in their houses and have them in my mods folder (have the resource file too)
- When the game starts up (to the main welcome screen with the big play button and the smaller 'add a new household' button) I checked the gallery and it doesn't show up
- I traveled to an actual empty plot to see if I had to go to an actual plot for it to show up so that I can move in the lot through build mode, but it's not showing up there either
- I always check to make sure I have the "allow custom content" box ticked off when searching my library (also have the 'allow custom content' and allow script mods box ticked off in game settings as well)
- All my Sims4 are from Games4theworld (expansion packs, game pack, and stuff DLC) I do have the base game I bought from EA but it's going to cost well over $300 for the rest everything else to enjoy the game to its fullest (seriously, $20 for stuff?!)
- Like I said, I can play the game, no problem, so I don't think it has anything to do with installing it incorrectly. I've had the cracked game on my computer for several months now and have no problems playing

I searched around the internet to see if others had problem with cc lots ( <---- just in case, houses that are created with combination of sims4 stuff and cc stuff) not showing up in their library for whatever reason. Besides the most common answers people post, there was one that I thought might be why my lots aren't showing up? They said that the game needs to be updated to the latest patch in order for cc lots to appear. Not sure how true that is because I already have two cc lots showing up but just having problems with the rest of them not showing in my library. I usually find the answer to my problems pretty quickly by now (with the help of relentless researching, haha) but this one has me pretty stumped and not sure what else to do.

Anyone here, who might be able to help me with this? 

Back to top Go down

CC Lots not showing up in library. [SOLVED] Empty Re: CC Lots not showing up in library. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Mar 2017, 03:15

well with my game i've noticed that CC that was created after the update, wont work in your game if the game isn't updated. Since we are still waiting for the update it wont show up in your game, keep them on your computer though if you want and then they will show up after we have got the toddler update. if youre getting your cc from thesimsresource it would say at the top when it was uploaded, if its from 2017 then it wont work basically..

Back to top Go down

CC Lots not showing up in library. [SOLVED] Empty Re: CC Lots not showing up in library. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Mar 2017, 03:12

kimmi1073 wrote:I don't have any problem playing the Sims 4 game but having problems with finding lots that I put into the tray folder. I have about 5-7 different residential lots and two rooms I put into the tray folder. I see two lots and the two rooms but none of the rest of the lots. Most of the lots have CC items, which I've made sure to download and put in my mods folder.

- I have all the CCs that the original creators put in their houses and have them in my mods folder (have the resource file too)
- When the game starts up (to the main welcome screen with the big play button and the smaller 'add a new household' button) I checked the gallery and it doesn't show up
- I traveled to an actual empty plot to see if I had to go to an actual plot for it to show up so that I can move in the lot through build mode, but it's not showing up there either
- I always check to make sure I have the "allow custom content" box ticked off when searching my library (also have the 'allow custom content' and allow script mods box ticked off in game settings as well)
- All my Sims4 are from Games4theworld (expansion packs, game pack, and stuff DLC) I do have the base game I bought from EA but it's going to cost well over $300 for the rest everything else to enjoy the game to its fullest (seriously, $20 for stuff?!)
- Like I said, I can play the game, no problem, so I don't think it has anything to do with installing it incorrectly. I've had the cracked game on my computer for several months now and have no problems playing

I searched around the internet to see if others had problem with cc lots ( <---- just in case, houses that are created with combination of sims4 stuff and cc stuff) not showing up in their library for whatever reason. Besides the most common answers people post, there was one that I thought might be why my lots aren't showing up? They said that the game needs to be updated to the latest patch in order for cc lots to appear. Not sure how true that is because I already have two cc lots showing up but just having problems with the rest of them not showing in my library. I usually find the answer to my problems pretty quickly by now (with the help of relentless researching, haha) but this one has me pretty stumped and not sure what else to do.

Anyone here, who might be able to help me with this? 

Welcome to the Forum @kimmi1073

Keep in mind that if those CC lots you downloaded were released on January 12th 2017, or later, then they are going to be useless in currently-circulating cracked games on version 1.25, because that's the date on which the new update on Origin came out.

Look at the release dates of these lots, on the sources you got the downloads from. What do they say?

And in general, if that is the case, you cannot do anything about it I'm afraid. We will need to wait for a new cracked update.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Mar 2017, 15:18

A few of the lots and cc that was made before the most recent update could have been updated too, so before you download any of it always check to see if they've put something saying it had been remade for the latest update and stuff (if that makes sense lmao) so sometimes the date it was uploaded wont even matter if they've re-done it kind of thing. like with the mods, they will update them when the game gets an update

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Mar 2017, 18:22

Thanks, all the answers were helpful. I actually figured out why some of the lots weren't showing up. Not all of them did, probably because of the dated reason of the lot being made after the most recent update. Some of my lots were in folders and didn't feel like moving the files from the original folder to the tray one. I usually move all the files into the tray folder, but had downloaded several lots that I figured that I could keep them in their original folders after extracting. 

After moving all the files form the folder to the tray, most of the showed up when I started up the game again and looked in my library. 

Thanks!~

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Mar 2017, 05:18

kimmi1073 wrote:Thanks, all the answers were helpful. I actually figured out why some of the lots weren't showing up. Not all of them did, probably because of the dated reason of the lot being made after the most recent update. Some of my lots were in folders and didn't feel like moving the files from the original folder to the tray one. I usually move all the files into the tray folder, but had downloaded several lots that I figured that I could keep them in their original folders after extracting. 

After moving all the files form the folder to the tray, most of the showed up when I started up the game again and looked in my library. 

Thanks!~

Yes, if you don't put the stuff in your "Tray"-folder it's not going to be recognized. Feel free to open a new topic anytime you need more help or advice on things we can help with. Until then have fun!

Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top