Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Removal of Outdoor Retreat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Removal of Outdoor Retreat? Empty Removal of Outdoor Retreat?

Post by Guest Tue 10 Mar 2015, 21:35

I want to remove it... It's annoying not being able to connect to the gallery (on instant) and O.R. isn't that WOW like how the GTW EP(Coming soon) looks like, soo I installed the different fix and did everything right its just Outdoor Retreat is still in my game, I want to remove it completely, so nothing goes out of place if I play offline (internet outage is rare but happens)

Back to top Go down

Removal of Outdoor Retreat? Empty Re: Removal of Outdoor Retreat?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Mar 2015, 00:00

Marker wrote:I want to remove it... It's annoying not being able to connect to the gallery (on instant) and O.R. isn't that WOW like how the GTW EP(Coming soon) looks like, soo I installed the different fix and did everything right its just Outdoor Retreat is still in my game, I want to remove it completely, so nothing goes out of place if I play offline (internet outage is rare but happens)

Hello,

Honestly, I would keep the Outdoor retreat. If you use the gallery from the main menu of the game only, you shouldn't have any problems. Also note that you will (probably) have to do this for every future DLC too: so if you say "you don't want to lose anything because of gallery issues", then you will need to play with the basic base game only. And that will get boring very quickly.

But OK, as you wish (don't say I didn't warn you, though): go into your game install folder, and look for something with the name GP01. It should be a folder. Move it out or delete it, if you really want to get rid of it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top