Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online stuff. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Online stuff. [SOLVED] Empty Online stuff. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 20 Mar 2015, 03:17

HI newbie here and also new in this site i just want to know how to buy online stuff it is ok to buy online with crack version of sims I'm new here. Help

Back to top Go down

Online stuff. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Online stuff. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Mar 2015, 14:30

lloydpogi wrote:HI newbie here and also new in this site i just want to know how to buy online stuff it is ok to buy online with crack version of sims I'm new here. Help

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

What exactly do you mean by that ? If you want to know whether you can buy store items from within a cracked Sims 3 game: I myself haven't tried it yet, so I can't tell. My guess though is that it should be possible. But you actually don't necessarily need to buy store items. Look here:

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

You can find some of those store items there too - for free. Note that the site is still in "beta" though, so some of the items are still missing. 

Does that answer your question ? Smile  If not, feel free to post back and elaborate.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 01:03

thnks man for your answer back to my question
i mean do i need real money when iam going to buy online or i need to buy the real game so i can buy online because when i on buy mode thers a online stuff and i use 
simspoint to buy it how to get simspoint

sorry my english suck

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Mar 2015, 01:55

lloydpogi wrote:thnks man for your answer back to my question
i mean do i need real money when iam going to buy online or i need to buy the real game so i can buy online because when i on buy mode thers a online stuff and i use 
simspoint to buy it how to get simspoint

sorry my english suck

Again, you don't need money to get the stuff from that store. In fact, forget that online store please. Smile  You can get the items from that store (or at least soem of them) from the site I mentioned before, here:

The files are in the .sims3pack file format. And I suggest you use CCMagic for installing them. A good guide can be found here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15843-how-to-use-cc-magic

Please take your time to read this guide. Good luck for now and feel free to post back. But as for me, there isn't much to say I guess. You can get some of those store items from the link I posted. And then you install them according to the guide about CCMagic that I mentioned.

You do NOT need "real money" for that. Just a bit of time and effort to download and install them.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 13:35

hey bro thnks for your help.... Carlos is tha man!!! bro where can i find your expansion pack download section... is dragon valley is a expansion pack and where can i find it
Noob I'm new here. Heeeeeey, Macarena  hehehe your emoticons is cool

Last edited by lloydpogi on Wed 25 Mar 2015, 13:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 25 Mar 2015, 22:12

Just as an aditional help, you can watch the video below, which will teach you how to remove those "store items" from your shopping/build mode. Since you can download whatever you want from games4theworld for free, and have a high quality reviewed item, there's no point in having all those icons polluting your game.

Please, let's know if you got your issue resolved, and have a happy simming!!!

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Mar 2015, 01:02

lloydpogi wrote:hey bro thnks for your help.... Carlos is tha man!!! bro where can i find your expansion pack download section... is dragon valley is a expansion pack and where can i find it
Noob I'm new here. Heeeeeey, Macarena  hehehe your emoticons is cool

Expansions and stuffpacks can be found here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

When installing those expansions, please take note of this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Store items like Dragon Valley from the link I posted already, here again:

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 15:38

thnks for your help carlos and SvenT .. downloading pets thnks again...cant insert emoticons why....??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 26 Mar 2015, 16:55

Welcome! Please let's know if you got your problem solved, and have a happy simming!

I don't know much about the emoticons issue, maybe something wrong with your browser?

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Mar 2015, 18:05

lloydpogi wrote:thnks for your help carlos and SvenT .. downloading pets thnks again...cant insert emoticons why....??

Press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE on your keyboard, while having a browser opened. In the window that comes up, select "delete cookies" and also "delete cache" and click on OK. Close the browser then and wait a few seconds. Re-start the browser and see if you can use emoticons again.

Normally, that should do !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Mar 2015, 04:24

problem solve thnks again bros

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun ! Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down