Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with the sims 3 ambitions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with the sims 3 ambitions Empty Need help with the sims 3 ambitions

Post by Guest Fri 20 Mar 2015, 21:33

So I I installed the game and everything was fine but when I came to play I clicked play and there were no popping message but the game didn't open and i saw that the game deleted my other extensions and the sims 3 so i have only sims 3 ambitions . How do I fix it ? (By that I mean how do I make the sims 3 ambitions work I know how to get sims 3 and the extensions back)
Ps I have the original disc of the sims 3

Back to top Go down

Need help with the sims 3 ambitions Empty Re: Need help with the sims 3 ambitions

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Mar 2015, 14:04

halloweendoll wrote:So I I installed the game and everything was fine but when I came to play I clicked play and there were no popping message but the game didn't open and i saw that the game deleted my other extensions and the sims 3 so i have only sims 3 ambitions . How do I fix it ? (By that I mean how do I make the sims 3 ambitions work I know how to get sims 3 and the extensions back)
Ps I have the original disc of the sims 3

Hello and welcome to the forum,

The game itself doesn't 'delete' anything. When you start Sims 3, the opening screen will always show the latest expansion that you have installed, but that doesn't mean the other content is 'gone'. The other content (from the base game and any other expansions) is STILL THERE. No need to worry about that.

I'm not sure though if this is what you wanted to know; feel free to post back and elaborate more on your issue(s) though. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Need help with the sims 3 ambitions Empty Re: Need help with the sims 3 ambitions

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 21:00

In the line when you can see what Extensions you have it shows me that I don't have any and I have and when I click play nothing happen. How do I fix this ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Apr 2015, 12:26

halloweendoll wrote:In the line when you can see what Extensions you have it shows me that I don't have any and I have and when I click play nothing happen. How do I fix this ?

Sorry for the very late reply, but recently I did not manage to get back to all messages lately. Do you still need help with that ? Did you already try the steps #2, #4 and #5 here ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top