Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to update to latest version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how to update to latest version Empty how to update to latest version

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 12:52

I have 1.2.16.10 version of sims4. and i already downloaded the latest ultimate fix, but I can't seem to update it to the latest version. After clicking the setup in the ulti fix it has 3 choices "modify, repair, remove". tried choosing the modify but still not updated. Sad

Back to top Go down

how to update to latest version Empty Re: how to update to latest version

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Mar 2015, 00:12

kceres31 wrote:I have 1.2.16.10 version of sims4. and i already downloaded the latest ultimate fix, but I can't seem to update it to the latest version. After clicking the setup in the ulti fix it has 3 choices "modify, repair, remove". tried choosing the modify but still not updated. Sad

Hello,

Where did you download that Ultimate fix ? Smile  Not from us I think. Look here and follow the included instructions:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Good luck for now and keep us posted if you like !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 13:12

I downloaded the fix here March 20. I only download in this forum.. Very Happy  ohwell, i try redownloading. Must be corrupted during the time I downloded Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Mar 2015, 18:02

kceres31 wrote:I downloaded the fix here March 20. I only download in this forum.. Very Happy  ohwell, i try redownloading. Must be corrupted during the time I downloded Smile

I'm not sure what you did, but there is no "installer" in our Ultimate fix. You must extract all contents of the .RAR file, into an empty folder at first. And then, you COPY all the extracted stuff (from the folder).

Next, you need to paste the stuff, into your "The Sims 4"-folder, in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts. When prompted, select "copy and replace", for all files. And that is it, normally.

Yes, do keep us updated ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 19:56

I have been using the ultimate fix including outdoors since January, To update do i just redownload the ultimate fix to update the sims including the basement update?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Mar 2015, 06:10

Jess2babz wrote:I have been using the ultimate fix including outdoors since January, To update do i just redownload the ultimate fix to update the sims including the basement update?

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Please note that the current Ultimate fix does NOT include this basement update yet. Smile  We may release a new Ultimate fix, when time comes.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top